Um...so now that Palisades Forum is...well...

radionate

Reaction score
"Ma, put away Dinner. We got unexpected houseguests" :wink:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I think we're in trouble. I'm already starting to get 'server is busy, try again later' messages

Luke

Reaction score
**** Nate - Yeah it's all cool and as Gumby says, the next most appropriate place to go for Muppet figure chat. Just the server here went down while i was typing this, then server busy messages ..... one game of word association and we might just end up seeking refuge back at Delphi ! :eek:

Lu775

Reaction score
eeek, no Palisades boards, and then this forum went down for a large chunk of the afternoon. What, am I supposed to work all day?
Forget it! You can find me posting on Toonzone, when I'm not here. :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
well, this board doesn't have quite the same capacity for mayhem as the palisades board did...it's kind of a pity (not that this is a bad board, but I don't think it's got the same feel for hijinx as the palisades one)"
What's wrong with are "little" muppet board? We've got Muppet Mayhem instead:smile:

hey guy's i've been getting the sever's busy too, now if anything should happen we'll all met at Tough Pigs ok, now if that goes under...we can always write by mail;-)

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
**** Nate - Yeah it's all cool and as Gumby says, the next most appropriate place to go for Muppet figure chat. Just the server here went down while i was typing this, then server busy messages ..... one game of word association and we might just end up seeking refuge back at Delphi ! :eek:
I just wanna let you know Mr. Penguin, that I ain't giving up my stall in the Senior Members Bathroom.:big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
now if anything should happen we'll all met at Tough Pigs ok
NO!!!

No Delphi! I swore I would never go back there. You can't make me!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lu775
eeek, no Palisades boards, and then this forum went down for a large chunk of the afternoon. What, am I supposed to work all day?
Forget it! You can find me posting on Toonzone, when I'm not here. :wink: :stick_out_tongue:
hey Lu, where's toonzone? I never head of it...

I spend my downtime on my own poor little LTOT board...hehe, maybe I should recreate the jello pool there, since I got the old lime green one anyway :stick_out_tongue:

And we already HAVE word association :wink: