1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Update on It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Realese

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by King Prawn, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Hmm..DVDR huh..Let me send an email out and see whats up.

Funny thing is that, at one point, I had the entire series on VHS, but the quality was so horrible I killed the tape. But, that's besides the point.

If anything turns up I'll shoot you an email Luke. Just be prepared, a lot of people who trade (I truely believe) do not want to share whatsoever. Point being, it might be a bit of a hassle to get what you want (as it was for me getting Muppet tapes from a certain "trader" around here...:rolleyes: )

-Matt

2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Thanks a lot Matt, i understand. Yeah i love the show, wish there was some high quality copies out there. I found someone with VHS but not sure of their quality either.