1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Vatican, er, Vacation Fozzie

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by towels, Jul 23, 2002.

1. towels New Member

Wow! Way Awesome job on those stickers! I love it. I think Palisades should buy the Henson Co. They obviously get it!

Now, for those collectors out there, how much is Toy Fare likely going to charge for these?

http://www.palisadestoys.com
  2. grail New Member

wow...those are spiffy neato keen...
  3. kane31666 New Member

towels, most likely 16 through the mag, and 17 on the website.

Which version do you guys like better, I'm not quite sure myself.
  4. trammel New Member

I definitely want both, but I think I prefer the Toyfare paint scheme. :)

-Tom
  5. grail New Member

trammel: is that a lego Vader modified into Dirth Nader?
  6. trammel New Member

No. It's a DVD screen cap. :)

-Tom
  7. Jonathan New Member

were is the picture of it at?
  8. Shooter Johnson New Member

Palisades' website
  9. trammel New Member

10. Luke Active Member

Wow - they are lovely. Gotta love the rubber ring, and the detail - even the air cap is on there. I like the Toyfare scheme the best.
  11. Electric Mayhem New Member

Two paint schemes?!?! Oh, man- they're KILLING me over here!

I still can't even find ONE exclusive Kermit at TRU, and now I'm expected to find TWO different Fozzies?!?! :eek:
  12. Luke Active Member

Well look on the bright side - with the funky bright coloring you shouldn't have too much trouble finding your way to them.

Just ask for the 'bear having swimming difficulties' !
  13. Pschtyckque New Member

I prefer the ToyFare version, but I have had troubles with them in the past (re: Pin Pal Moe). It'll take alot for me to trust them as a reputable distributor again.
  14. towels New Member

That was my fear. That and that they may charge double the price of the regular figures. Man, too bad I like the red shirt better...
  15. Luke Active Member

Didn't Toyfare share one of the other exclusives too ?
  16. ResidentLilly Active Member

Yes the tux Kermit. My advice? If you like the ToyFare one, give them another chance. They have a whole new fulfillment system these days than what they had during Simpson's exlcusives. Their good guys, and they work hard for the collector. Give them another try please...I do not think you will be disappointed. Favorable reports abound on the tux Kermit.
  17. ResidentLilly Active Member

Give Henson and Greg some Props. It was Henson's idea to do these with the specific locations. Greg busted hump and made all of these in a day and he did an awesome job on them. Everyone is telling me how great the stickers are and I appreciate it, but as for the stickers, Greg and Henson deserve ALL the props, not me.
  18. Luke Active Member

Yeah Ken's right actually - i've heard lots of people get their stuff with the Simpsons line, and with the Muppets there might not be all that pressure on them.

BTW Ken - did you see my idea for the Weezer figure ?
  19. uncleduke New Member

I would agree with Ken on this. I ordered the Tuxedo Kermit from bot Toys R Us dot Com and Wizard World, since it was unclear if they would be different.

The Wizard World/Toyfare one arrived about three weeks before the Toys R Us version did.
  20. Pschtyckque New Member

Based on your recommendations (all of you), I will attempt the ToyFare Fozzie. I can only afford one (stupid CA budget cuts), and I much prefer the TF version color-wise.

But if they screw me, you'll hear about it *shakes fist*. ;)