Vatican, er, Vacation Fozzie

Prof Rukh Frink

Reaction score
where to get fozzie online

Mediaplay.com might also be a possibility for the musicland scheme.

kane31666

Reaction score
a picture of the card back is now on palisades daily bit. It features a great group shot of series 1 and 2.

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
That looks great! Couldn't quite make out the text of the card though. Any close up shots? Also, where does that PO Box lead? People may actually try sending things there. :wink:

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
Is Scooter's jacket going to look as shiny as it's true satin self?

Can anyone make out the postcard? If so, what does it say?

grail

Reaction score
here's what i've been able to read so far ( the (?) are words i couldn't read):

Kermit,

Hiya Hiya Hiya! Having a great time on vacation. Wish you were here. Thanks for suggesting Fort Lauderdale...much more fun than hibernating (and warmer too). I love the beach, even though it took awhile to shake the sand out of my fur. Oh, by the way, did you hear the one about the (?) who didn't care about anyone else on the island? Everyone thought he was a little shellfish. Get it! Shellfish-Selfish! Even on vacation, I am the (?)!
Wacka-Wacka-Wacka!

--------------

i couldn't read the last line...i'll blow up the pic when i get home tonight...

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by kane31666
how were you able to read that?
very carefully!

seriously? i have good eyes. it's the same way i saw the Popeye toys in that picture of Ken's office. they're waay up in the left corner along the top...next to the Batman: TAS figures. (i think there was a Bane and a Riddler...can't remember)

even _I_ couldn't read the last line, though...and there were a couple of words that were lost on me. the trick was picking out what words i could, and use those to figure out the rest.

grail

Reaction score
i figured a little more...

in "did you hear the one about the (?) who didn't care about anyone else on the island?", the (?) is "small lobster"