Vatican, er, Vacation Fozzie

Foreignman

Reaction score
Wow, just wow... This is, possibly, my favorite figure so far... It may just be the initial excitement that hasn't yet worn off, but I mean that. Congragulations Greg and Henson, you get muchos props (Greg Proops, lol, I crack myself up). The stickers are fantastic, it looks like you really are starting to lean in the direction of stuff from the movies, at least with the Fozzie exclusives. I have some questions about the stickers...

1. Was worldwide studios the place where the Muppet Movie was screened, in the movie?
2. What are the words next to England, on the upper-middle sticker, and what is this a reference to?
3. Did the picture for the El Sleezo Cafe come from TMM or Greg?
4. Was the Bogen County Fair where Kermit met Miss Piggy in TMM?
5. What ties does Fozzie have to Maine and Mississipi?
6. What is Camden Town all together?
7. Was Camp Wocka Wocka from TMS or an invention of Greg?

Congragulations again on the superb toy!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pschtyckque
Based on your recommendations (all of you), I will attempt the ToyFare Fozzie. I can only afford one (stupid CA budget cuts), and I much prefer the TF version color-wise.
But if they screw me, you'll hear about it *shakes fist*. :wink:
If you get rooked, I will personally give you one of mine. That's how much I believe in what they are doing.

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Vacation Fozzie

Wow! I'm tripping out over this Vacation Fozzie figure! Get it? TRIPping out? :big_grin: Wocka Wocka!

Seriously though, I love Vacation Fozzie! He is also my favorite so far as well & the one I'm most looking forward to. Can't wait for him or October. Are we there yet?

All this ToyFare talk, and ordering online. I still need a Kermit tux exclusive. Could someone patch me the link to the site where I can order ToyFare Kermit (and then ToyFare Vacation Fozzie) please? Thanks a million!

Originally posted by Foreignman
4. Was the Bogen County Fair where Kermit met Miss Piggy in TMM? 5. What ties does Fozzie have to Maine and Mississipi?
4. Yes.
5. Fozzie Hibernated in Maine during The Muppets Take Manhattan. Leland, Mississippi is where Jim Henson comes from. "Original birthplace of Kermit the Frog".

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
If you get rooked, I will personally give you one of mine. That's how much I believe in what they are doing.
Alright. I'll give 'em a try. I enjoy reading their magazine, so I'd hate to boycott them forever. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
I have to say, i've heard much better things about the magazine than the wizardworld website, quite a few horror stories there so proceed with caution SG ! I think the merchandise does just about finally arrive though ! ;-)

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Dang.

I had convinced myself that I wasn't going to get this figure. I wanted to save my money.

Then I saw the pictures.

Ken, you're going to take all of my money from me!

:big_grin:

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
vacation fozzie online?

When the time comes, is there a site online where I can get the Toyfare Vacation Fozzie -- anybody know? (I'd prefer a retailer, not ebay, etc. )
There's no Suncoast around here, and I've never located a Toyfare magazine. Apparently, I live in a cave. Nope -- just Pennsylvania.

kane31666

Reaction score
wizardworld.com is the site of Toyfare magazine. They will most likely have it for sale, as they currently have the Kermit in the tux for sale.