Vatican, er, Vacation Fozzie

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Two paint schemes?!?! Oh, man- they're KILLING me over here!

I still can't even find ONE exclusive Kermit at TRU, and now I'm expected to find TWO different Fozzies?!?! :eek:

Luke

Reaction score
Well look on the bright side - with the funky bright coloring you shouldn't have too much trouble finding your way to them.

Just ask for the 'bear having swimming difficulties' !

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
I prefer the ToyFare version, but I have had troubles with them in the past (re: Pin Pal Moe). It'll take alot for me to trust them as a reputable distributor again.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pschtyckque
I prefer the ToyFare version, but I have had troubles with them in the past (re: Pin Pal Moe). It'll take alot for me to trust them as a reputable distributor again.
That was my fear. That and that they may charge double the price of the regular figures. Man, too bad I like the red shirt better...

Luke

Reaction score
Didn't Toyfare share one of the other exclusives too ?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Yes the tux Kermit. My advice? If you like the ToyFare one, give them another chance. They have a whole new fulfillment system these days than what they had during Simpson's exlcusives. Their good guys, and they work hard for the collector. Give them another try please...I do not think you will be disappointed. Favorable reports abound on the tux Kermit.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels
Wow! Way Awesome job on those stickers! I love it. I think Palisades should buy the Henson Co. They obviously get it!
Give Henson and Greg some Props. It was Henson's idea to do these with the specific locations. Greg busted hump and made all of these in a day and he did an awesome job on them. Everyone is telling me how great the stickers are and I appreciate it, but as for the stickers, Greg and Henson deserve ALL the props, not me.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah Ken's right actually - i've heard lots of people get their stuff with the Simpsons line, and with the Muppets there might not be all that pressure on them.

BTW Ken - did you see my idea for the Weezer figure ?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
If you like the ToyFare one, give them another chance. They have a whole new fulfillment system these days than what they had during Simpson's exlcusives. Their good guys, and they work hard for the collector. Give them another try please...I do not think you will be disappointed. Favorable reports abound on the tux Kermit.
I would agree with Ken on this. I ordered the Tuxedo Kermit from bot Toys R Us dot Com and Wizard World, since it was unclear if they would be different.

The Wizard World/Toyfare one arrived about three weeks before the Toys R Us version did.

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
Based on your recommendations (all of you), I will attempt the ToyFare Fozzie. I can only afford one (stupid CA budget cuts), and I much prefer the TF version color-wise.

But if they screw me, you'll hear about it *shakes fist*. :wink: