1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Vic Romano, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

A New Season Returns!

The Visuals RETURN!

Teaser
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Now that's some welcome news. BTW: Interested in working on a Sesame piece I happen to have in mind? Hmmm? PM me, we'll talk. No big whoop. *Gives crowd a topic for them to discuss. The new Diet Pepsi is neither new nor diet, nor Pepsi. Discuss. There, I feel better.
  3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Um, pardon me for just a moment here, but....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm screaming like a girl and I don't care! This is the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time, I am SOOOOOOO excited Dave! You are awesome and now I have more reasons to look forward to my favorite holiday of the year! HUGS, thank you for coming back!

Ok, I'm cool now. :)
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

New page, so it's necessary to re-post the trailer!

The Return!
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*ahem* As Sam said...

AT LAST! AT LAAAAAAST! ! ! Dave! This is SO exciting, man! I absolutely cannot WAIT! That's so so so thrilling and I can't wait to see what you come up with this go around! I'm sure it'll be absolutely AMAZING! Awesome, man. Awesome.
  6. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Cool! ! ! ! !
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks Dave for coming back and doing your one and turely Awsome, Great, Fantasic and just so Muppetainal! Now i can't wait till the Holidays! Thanks again for coming back!
  8. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

HE'S BAAAAACK! Can't wait to see the new stuff. A long rest is good for somebody's creativity. Trust me, I know. I used to write stories and parodies all the time, then I got burnt out and stopped doing them. Now I do them whenever the mood strikes me, and they're a lot better now that I quit rushing myself. I don't wanna put too much pressure on you but I hope they're pretty dang good.

Daniel
  9. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

10. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Oh my goodness how exciting! I can't wait to see them! :)
  11. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

"Me slightly euphoric!"
  12. Forg

Forg New Member

Probably the reason I stopped coming here so regularly was the stopping of these visuals they kept bringing me back. I remember eagerly awaiting a new one every week, they just seemed to get better and better-my favourite of all time would have to be the Jerry Juhl Tribute-simply stunning and my desktop for a good year.
  13. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

New member here but I've been a long time guest here on the forums. Before I became a member I'd always check out your amazing art. I went through every single page to see this amazing work you've done. I can't wait til Christmas.

-Bannanasketch:)
  14. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I dont know how I missed this but I am super excited. Now Christmas is going to be just like that one day that you wait for all year to get a special present... Oh Yeah ... Christmas
  15. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

I just wanted to give a public thanks to Vic who has been so kind to lend me his Dr. Teeth artwork... The Doctor will be tattoo'd next Friday, I'll be sure to share photos with you all.

Thanks Again!
  16. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

The End Of An Era

I'd like to thank everyone who made this thread such a success and all the kind words I've received from it, but I think it's obvious the time of VRWCMV is long past it's end. I will continue to create new fan art, and I will update all of you here on MC when I make it, but I think it's officially time to declare that this thread in particular is so old, and there are so many great new artists here that shouldn't have to hang underneath this stickied thread, and it was a great time, but there will never be another "Visuals" style piece from me. I'm a bit opposed to photo-manipulation now as I see it as theft, and I'd rather rely on my artistic skills to create fresh art.

Plus, just about all the links have been removed! The Visuals Deviant Art page will be officially deleted on Sunday, February 27, 2011, and only a very select few visuals will remain there until then.

HOWEVER, you can see lots of Muppet art at my DeviantArt page, AND my very own website! (don't forget to become a fan on Facebook!)

Thanks so much everybody! :flirt: