Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
See......Lemmie just say.......In all seriousness........Life is sometimes Great, and Sometimes it's Not so great....But what would life be like IF......and that is a IF here.......Nobody was around to bust your Coconuts about something??? Huh? I ask ya......My love bells are busted every day by those around me.....If they wern't there......I would truly miss it!!! It's the thing that keeps us goin!!!!! SO STOP ARM TACKLING VIC!!!!!!

"Here? Your restin here? I'm restin I know i'm restin.......Hey Bing....What are you still doin here? I thought i told ya........."

wes

Reaction score
The Fava Beans are on Me!!

Zoot The Saxman said:
LOL......Tick Tock Clarice Tic tock...sip sip sip sip sip sip sip sip sip LOL lol
AAAAAAHHH HHA HAHAH HHAH HA HAHHAAAAAAAAAAA! that was great:smile:

But hey you and your love bells and arm tackling Get a RooM

Vic Will Post it on Friday just as he said just chill. true love to Zootman!!

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
""But hey you and your love bells and arm tackling Get a RooM""

Listen........Wanna sell crazy? Sell it somewhere else.....We're all stocked up here!!!! Capiche??

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Lol! Youse' guys crack me up. Zoot's just teasin' me with some personal jokes. Hey Zoot, I think you should go sculpt Pa Gorg, Robbie Sinclair from Dinosaurs, the 3rd bird down seated to the left of Hoots in "Follow That Bird", an Echidna, Robert Blake's left hand, and a small Batman glass filled with mulch. :wink:

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Okay.....I see..Letssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss just all calm down here.......Ok? I mean after all ...............WHO am I too rush a Man into completing a work of art.......FARRRRRR be it from ME to eva.... EVA insult great minds at work....THIS i'll tell you!! God Bleshya you got a gift my friend!!! I would like to shay On behalf of crazed gonzo, and Unclematt, and Fozzie bear, and few udda's of whom diss alleged harrassing have consisted LOL........I give YOU my WORD they won't bother you at work AGAIN!!! LOL LOL I will see to diss here. Capishe? Good................You!!!! You are very good you!!!! You got a gift my friend....Yesh you do!!!! You are very good!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
We wants that treasure map and we wants it NOW!

Wait, wrong movie...*excuses self*

Where was I? Oh yes, than you, I want those shoes even if I have to take them off your cold dead body...oh, wrong movie again!

Vicsnappersnoolardedardooodedumflarvisevic, we wants Friday to come!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Grab the bus, boys, we have an art visual to steal...Head for the Mallory Gallery.