1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Vic Romano, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Life? That's not a good enough reason to stop doin what you're doin. You're supposed to grab life by the throat and say "Screw you life, I'm doin things my way" and do what you do. I don't do that because Life is 6'4" 280 lbs and can beat me to a bloody pulp, but I think that Vic can take em.

Daniel
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Visuals or none, it's Vic that I miss...
  3. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I think the fact that this conversation is happening is proof that we all miss him.
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Wow, I just read this and it made me all emotional. Thanks guys, that's so sweet... you've totally made my day! Maybe one day I'll pick this thread back up.
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

BTW Davo, I don't think you ever noticed, but I'm watching both your regular AND your Muppet Visuals accounts on DA, I got me a DA about three months ago.
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I haven't updated MY Deviant Art account in I think 6 months, and of course, this has been in a stalemate. I've mentioned it, but I'm desperately looking for a new job, so this sort of stuff isn't on my top priority list. However, I'll jet over there just so I can see your stuff!
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Hey Dave! *hugs* Cool to see you in a out here. I know you said you would come back and cheak in when you had time. Still pretty much have almost all your stuff you've done. I have it saved in a folder on the computer with your name being the Name of the folder. Thanks for all the wonderful stuff you did over the years. *gives another hug*
  8. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Thanks man, that's really awesome! (((((Kyle)))))
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Kyle Moore: Where am i?

*looks at cartoon version* Who are you?

Kyle Moore: I am Kyle Moore and you?

I am Kyle...(whispers).

Kyle Moore: Oh your the creator of me.

Yep that's me alright.

Kyle Moore: I just wished my good friend would come back from that long trip at sea. *puts head on arms while resting on a brick fence*

Don't you worry. He'll come back......someday. *looks into sky*
  10. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

DAVE! I saw you posting on some other threads too, but didn't want to muffin them by excitedly welcoming you back. But I am SO happy to see you! :excited:
  11. Beauregard

Dave...as far as my Forum set-up tells me...You finally hit 100 pages man. *hugs*
  12. Teheheman

Mine says 101, but who's counting. Welcome back man, can't wait to see if you put up some new stuff

Daniel
  13. Beauregard

Ahhh, yes, but to get to 101, one has to finally reach 100 :p
  14. Teheheman

Yes, but technically, when you posted that you were on 101, so yeah.

Daniel
  15. Beauregard

Hush child.

I mean, er...*shifty eyes*
  16. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

Now don't make me stop this car and make you two get out and walk. Because I will.

now that the chilins have been contained...

DAAAAVE! HOW ARE YOU? MISSED YOU! *HUGS*
  17. Teheheman

He started it

Daniel
  18. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

As my mother always said when we gave her such a responce:

"Yeah well, Im going to end it"
  19. Teheheman

Really? Are ya gonna kill him? Cause I know a guy who would do it for practically nothing........er, I mean, I don't know anybody

Daniel
  20. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Dave, I have been gone a while but I am glad you know that we are all missing you. Good luck in the job hunt. I understand, I was without employment for 10 months. It will all work out in the end. I promise. Hope to see some new art soon.