1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Vic Romano, Aug 12, 2005.

1. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Wow Dave. That's pretty stinkin' awesome man. You never fail to show us another fantastic work of art, but it's always all the more special when everyones' favorite frog is in there huh? :)

Great way to end the season bud. Good work!
    :D
    Anthony
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

The gmail addy's the one I got. You wants I should send you the message there or ask again here?
  3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Hit me up at the gmail account. That way I'll have your addy. :D
  4. The Count

OK bro, sending it soon.
  5. Victore

Victore New Member

Thanks for the quick responses folks.
    It can be quite difficult to show ones work to the 'powers that be' unless one has contacts.
    I have an address - is the name of the un-responsive MHC current?
    I'm thinking of sending photos to their office.
    VICTORE
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Well, this was before the MHC changes that came after Mikey E. went away, so I have no idea.

Here's a tutorial I made a while back about posting links to pictures here at MC. It's a little dated because the forum's gone through some renovations since I originally posted it, but it's still basically the same.
  7. Victore

Victore New Member

Thanks for the advice, Vic.
    I just realized that I have a small web presence at a tourist site called
    Go BC.
    It is a website of points of interest for people visiting British Columbia.
    I'm one of the artists listed there and they have 5 of my drawings pictured.
    One of them is the Noman Frogwell image.
  8. Victore

Victore New Member

If you go to the site I am on Vancouver Island.
    If you put my last name - Anonsen - in the search area you'll get right to my listing.
  9. christyb

christyb New Member

Vic this season was great. I loved the last one. You're very welcome and thank you for thanking me. I should be thanking you for the weekly brief break I take to check out the visual!
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Great way to end another season of your well deserve art. Thanks again and can't wait for more for the next year or when is the new season starting?

Victore hope to see your art too sometime in the furture. You seem to be a pretty cool artist to have got to meet Jim and do some work even if it wasn't used in any of his work. Glad to see more new members heading this way to the crazyness of this thread. :)
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*decides that between Vic, Victore, and Viq Muppet my life will be filled with confussion from this point on*
  12. The Count

Huh? Like your life before now hasn't been filled with confusion?
    *Rolls eyes.
  13. Beauregard

*laughs*

Yes, well...yes...well...yes...but now I have a headache.
  14. The Count

*Smugly, exactly.
  15. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

16. Beauregard

Oh that is loverly. Very nice portrait. I especially love his little ankles and feet. So cute!
  17. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

The art's amazing! The Killer Whale art looks like a photo! Thanks for showing us!
  18. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

*peeking*

...............giggles and sneaks away
  19. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Hi guys. No new visuals huh?
  20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Nope. Vic got a life for the time being.