to the Muppet Central Forum!
are viewing our forum as a guest. Join
our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please
contact us if
you need help with registration or your account login.
Muppet Movie coming to Blu-ray in August
a preview trailer and discuss The Muppet Movie Blu-ray with fans. Pre-order
The Muppet Movie on Blu-ray and receive a low price guarantee. Let us know
your thoughts on this anticipate release!
Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by Vic Romano, Aug 12, 2005.
A life? What's that? I think I want one someday.
Oh believe me Daniel, you don't want one, you don't want one at all!
*whew* good, I was thinking that I was seriously missing out on something.
Oh you are NOT missing out on anything, believe me! Now, if you HAD a life, THEN you'd be missing out on everything! But since you don't have a life, you're not missing a thing, so consider yourself lucky!
*shakes head at our soon to be-lifed Snowth* *hugs him* *then throws a muffin at him*
I know! I don't want a life!
I don't either! But sometimes it's against our will!
Darn the ways of life!
Hopefully Vic will make new visuals in November, starting with an updated version of "A Muppet Family Gathering", with fifty more Henson characters, including:
1. George the Janitor
4. Louis Kazagger
5. Lew Zealand
8. Beautiful Day Monster
9. Luncheon Counter Monster
10. Miss Kitty
13. Miss Mousey
15. Nigel the Conductor
16. Bruno the Trashman
17. Roosevelt Franklin
18. Don Music
19. Forgetful Jones
20. Little Bird
21. Herbert Birdsfoot
24. Lefty the Salesman
25. Brool Minstrel
26. Murray Minstrel
27. Cantus Minstrel
28. Balsam Minstrel
29. Brio Minstrel
30. UrZah (of The Dark Crystal)
31. Ludo (of Labyrinth)
32. Sir Didymus (of Labyrinth)
33. Tug Monster (of Little Muppet Monsters)
34. Leon (of The Jim Henson Hour)
35. Seymour (of Muppets Tonight)
36. Johnny Fiama (of Muppets Tonight)
37. Sal Minella (of Muppets Tonight)
38. Jen (of The Dark Crystal)
39. Kira (of The Dark Crystal)
40. Aughra (of The Dark Crystal)
41. Thig (of The Great Santa Claus Switch)
42. Splurge (of Hey Cinderella)
43. Leroy the Donkey (of Muppet Musicians of Bremen)
44. T.R. the Rooster (of Muppet Musicians of Bremen)
45. Rover Joe the Hound Dog (of Muppet Musicians of Bremen)
46. Catgut the Cat (of Muppet Musicians of Bremen)
47. King Rupert II (of The Frog Prince)
48. Featherstone (of The Frog Prince)
49. Tamanilla Grinderfall (of The Frog Prince)
50. Bean Bunny (of The Tale of the Bunny Picnic and The Jim Henson Hour)
Not a bad list if I do say so myself.
That would be cool to see. Maybe he could show the other side of the table.
Yeah, I think we had this idea back when he first posted it. But I don't think it would realistically happen though, it took Vic AGES to do the first one... I just don't think he could physically do another without collapsing into a black hole of awesomeness. (I do hope that I'm wrong though. )
Exaccctlly, plus he does have a life as well and he doesnt focus alllllll of his time on the visuals. So yeah, that would take awhile, even for me.
Okay, so for just about no reason at all, I just went through this entire thread- yup, all 100 pages of it- and clicked a lot of links, and I've got about three words to say.
I MISS VIC!
In other news, I suggest that everyone take a good look at these visuals again, because there is some AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING stuff to see.
Is he coming back
I'm afraid not.
*Ahem... TSF, how do you know that Vic's not coming back?
I don't know...
Ah... Then I now understand. In that case, please allow the person who has left to make a statement themselves. We'd appreciate that level of respectfrom all our members towards each other. Thanks.
I've heard from Vic awhile back, it doesn't look like he'll be able to come back anytime soon because of that one little thing that most of us try to avoid... LIFE!
Separate names with a comma.