Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I loved the Muppet Central Show because it was a chance to see what some of you all look like!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Heh, Vic, you need to catch up on more SS. Counting is a very handy skill. :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I haven't been able to keep up lately, how many weeks was it before you realized you were off?
theprawncracker said:
Heh, Vic, you need to catch up on more SS. Counting is a very handy skill. :wink:
Hey you two, don't you ever leave this place? Yer' like :boo: & :sleep: !

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Vic Romano, I looooove your avatar. Did you make it?! To me, that is your best Muppet picture of Kermit I have seen... and I have only seen two!

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
This is a post, posted for no reason but for to post thereby raising the level of interlect in the conversation. No idea what this intro was about...

Does anyone have a favorite VRWCMV? Mine is -- and may always be? -- Tribal Kermit. Second to that comes the amazing MC Wall of Fame with the names of all the MC members...because I have a story associated with each member, see? Then the Muppet Central Show, which was amazing.

A story associated with each member, huh? Wonder what my story is like...hope it's a good one. If not, I can always just find Bean and send him back to stalk your dorm room.:zany:

BEAR

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I loved the Muppet Central Show because it was a chance to see what some of you all look like!

I liked it also, and for the same reasons. Maybe I will actually participate in the next one myself.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Tune in next week for the return of Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals starting with the BIGGEST visual ever!