Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yeah! I was wonderin' where that was! :mad:

Oh... I can't stay mad at you! *Big Hugs to Christy

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Plan? Yes. Finish? Undecided. Understand that the photomanipulated visuals you see are relatively quick and easy for me to create, where as illustrated work (such as the Muppet Baby one) take more time, effort, planning and concentration. So I'd like to, I just wouldn't hold your breath. But your interest gives me real initiative and eagerness to please, so I'll do what I can. I can also promise some fun new stuff coming out later this year.
Thanks Vic!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

christyb

Reaction score
Vic if you're planning to do the MC Show 2. I'd love to be a part. No I'd like to stay together but you get my drift. Back on track now. Lemme know and I'll put in a submission. I didn't know of it's existance until you left. (Another bad me.)

BEAR

Reaction score
Vic, I am so happy you're back and excited to see the return of your weekly visuals.:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Like everyone else has said "Glad your back, again" Since I've wrote here already but I can't believe your back. I'm just glad to have my one favorite best friend of the series that I couldn't live without. Vic Moppet is back and living. Glad I don't have to have that (whispers) robot Vic around. *gets lazer shot by robo Vic* *sizzles!* Boy am I smoking today. *falls over*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Nine week to go! Ah ah ah ah!!!

By the by the by, if you manage to purchase Kermit's Autobiography and happen to have a scanner, Vic, there are a huge variety of amazing pictures old and newly edited in there.