Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

theprawncracker

Reaction score
VIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!! WHAHAHA! That is seriously...WOW!! I am now COMPLETELY on the edge of my seat for this!! *checks Vic's siggy* Awww...EIGHT weeks...I'll just have to find something to do...Hey superfan, wanna play Monopoly?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Keep up the good work Vic! YAAAAAAAWHOOOOOO!!! *thinks* I hope that's how you spell that? :confused:

BEAR

Reaction score
I am so excited!! I've really missed your visuals each week, Vic!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, if I may explain...
I would love to be in the MC Show, but since you anounced you were leaving before the deadline, I wasn't sure if you had scrapped the whole idea or not, so I didn't say anything. I know. Excuses excuses, but I really would like to participate if you're still planning to do it, I'm sorry you're feeling a general lack of support, and above all, I'm glad you're back posting on a regular basis!
Good luck with the move, and everything else you've got going!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Thanks FraggleMuppet, and I certainly don't see that as an excuse, that's why I started the poll. It's an easy way of not buggin' everyone in a thread and allow them to be discreet at the same time.
Thanks to that poll though, I can almost guarantee that the MC Show II will become a reality. As to when is still undecided.

Beauregard

Reaction score
This is a post, posted for no reason but for to post thereby raising the level of interlect in the conversation. No idea what this intro was about...

Does anyone have a favorite VRWCMV? Mine is -- and may always be? -- Tribal Kermit. Second to that comes the amazing MC Wall of Fame with the names of all the MC members...because I have a story associated with each member, see? Then the Muppet Central Show, which was amazing.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
This is a post, posted for no reason but for to post thereby raising the level of interlect in the conversation. No idea what this intro was about...

Does anyone have a favorite VRWCMV? Mine is -- and may always be? -- Tribal Kermit. Second to that comes the amazing MC Wall of Fame with the names of all the MC members...because I have a story associated with each member, see? Then the Muppet Central Show, which was amazing.
LOL, "interlect"? Ha-ha!!!! Very good Beau. Gotta love typos. :wink:

Tribal Kermit almost won as my favorite (cuz it's so amazingly awesome!!), but the Art of Muppet Central got top prize with me due to my extreme love of seeing other peoples' talents!!