1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 6, 2013.

1. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

(Hey luv that icon! Where's that pic from? Wanna chat private?)

2. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

OMGONZO OMGONZO OMGONZO OMGONZO OMGONZO OMGONZO OMGONZO X a really big number!

I'm really happy they finally made a trailer!
    And watching the trailer a bajillion times out of happiness, I realize a few differences between Kermit and Constantine.

One- Mole, colored green lol

Two- Collar. One look. You know.

BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THAT!?

NEW MUPPET MOVIE SOON! WOOOO!

3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

If that short-coloured Kermit isn't Constantine then me and Puppet Heap are gunna need to have serious words...

4. Luke

Luke Active Member

It's Constantine .. think Ricky tweeted it

5. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

6. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Seriously more than anything else, I want to hear Constantines voice....WHO THE FROG IS PERFORMING HIM?!?!?!?

From what I heard on the trailer, his 'HI-YA!' was a similar tone to Kermit's voice. For Henson's sake, somebody work it out!

muppetlover123 and miss kermie like this.
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Dated is probably half the catalog from The Muppet Show.

I don't see why anyone has a problem with the Muppets doing a semi-current song when half the guests on TMS are virtually forgotten. And it's not like the other movies are truly timeless either. Well... maybe MCC and MTI, but that's because they're period pieces.

AS long as it's not something as terribly at the moment as the "Mice Girls" or mentioning Fear Factor, we have nothing to really complain about.

Plus... come on... Scooter has a musical number. That's something we haven't seen since the Muppet Show days.

8. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

Ok. I did a ballet solo to The Whistling Caruso. I'm going to BEG to do an acro to Scooter's MLJ

9. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Oh wow! If that's what you want to do, go ahead and do it. Don't let anybody else stop you and stand up for what you believe in.

10. We Got Us

We Got Us Active Member

Basically my thoughts were;
    OMYSNOT this isn't real right? HOW CAN I HAVE MISSED THIS?!
    ANIMAL STOP TALKING I'M TRYING TO BE EXCITED
    The gold tuxes?
    THE GOLD TUXES!
    Miss piggy is there for three seconds and I sense an improvement
    SAM
    ROWLF
    What is this with the desert?
    Why is Kermit in Siberia?!
    Gratuitous guest-spot clips
    AND THEN
    SEAMLESS CUT TO MY FAVORITE BOY BEING A TOTAL DORK AUGH THAT HORRIBLE SONG IT'S SO ADORABLE WALTER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THIS IS BEAUTY BEYOND COMPARE
    So needless to say, I am a little excited, but my standards remain high. ;)

11. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

How much longer until this trailer, and I mean Scooter's Moves Like Jagger, airs on MCR? ;) :fanatic:

Also wonders if a :) with a black facial mole will be added to the smilies for further Constant-ine confusion. :smirk:

12. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Mole, a shorter collar, and smaller pupils

13. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

AHHH! CONSTANTINE!!!

14. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

This is what I always think whenever people complain about the Muppets doing anything related to something "current", because, while I love the Muppets, some of their older stuff *is* kind of dated. Mainly when celebrities are involved. I guess being born in the late '80s kind of had something to do with that lol

15. ToodlesTeam

ToodlesTeam Active Member

[​IMG]

My Kermit puppet was so excited about the trailer he decided he needed to get into character! :p

But, seriously folks, having watched the trailer more than a few times at this point, I could not be more excited! I really enjoyed The Muppets' more nostalgic and melancholy tone, but I'm also really glad this film looks to be ramping up the comedy and craziness!

Muppet fan 123 and DrDientes like this.
  16. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Awww! Walter looks so darling in his dancing suit!

DrDientes and miss kermie like this.
  17. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I'm really hoping for more Bunsan and Beaker who where not in the trailer , and more Gonzo. What will be interesting is to see how much Sam is in the movie. I think they are going to kind of play him as a villain in this witch would be a huge change from always having BoBo. I mean I like Bo, but come on he is becoming to one dimensional.

miss kermie likes this.
  18. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I don't think Sam's with the villain; the inspector character seems like he's helping the Muppets and Sam's unfortunately tagging along.

Now, every scene better have one of the Muppet Cacti in it.

DrDientes and miss kermie like this.
  19. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

You may be right,ethier way this is going to be fun.

So let's open it up more, now that you have seen the trailer what do you all want to see and what do you think you would not want to see?

20. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Shoot, I wanna see it all. :p

I just don't want to see Constantine get away with... Whatever he's trying to get away with. :p

muppetlover123 likes this.