1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Vote!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Speed Tracer, Nov 1, 2008.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Hey, listen up, Bush has RUINED this country for the past EIGHT YEAR! It's a miracle we ALL survived the last eight years! If McCain won, we WOULDN'T survive the next four years!
  2. Davina Member

it is a pretty important thing when you're about to send your husband off on deployment and the president is likely to change policies that directly effect his safety.
  3. heralde Well-Known Member

Regarding both political parties, we deserve better than we keep getting.

I do wish him luck though. :)
  4. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

EEEEEEEE! It's OVAH! OMG...hellz...to...the...yes.
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

McCain AND Palin WANTS to keep the war GOING! AND go to war with Russia! Obama wants to END the war! Be glad we've got Obama in Office!
  6. Telly Active Member

True that, heralde.

So now...back to that Fozzie Replica....;)
  7. heralde Well-Known Member

I just hope Obama improves the medical conditions for veterans when they come home. That's one of the most urgent things for me.
  8. heralde Well-Known Member

Thank you. :)

Agreed, back to life! :insatiable:
  9. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Really! I hope everything works out.

I'm sacred about what will happen now in our Nation.
  10. heralde Well-Known Member

Either candidate I'd be scared. But I just hope no one lets fear get out of control.
  11. Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, Muppets are. :D ;)
  12. SSLFan Well-Known Member

Chillax(again) 'Snowth. Obama won and that's all that matters. Let's just celebrate.

Why? Bush and all the republicans practically skrewed up this nation in the first place. And you want to vote ANOTHER one(who voted with the Bush 90%) back into office?
  13. heralde Well-Known Member

Can't argue the Bush point. I just don't think the Democrats are any better.
  14. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You know heralde? No offense, but it's impossible to be Independant in this country when it's virtually either, or.
  15. heralde Well-Known Member

On the contrary, I find it difficult, but very doable. :)
  16. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've already done tossed my hat into the air nearly twenty times!
  17. Telly Active Member

That's the thing. It's all a matter of opinion. I'm not going to vote for somebody just because they're Republican or Democrat. I'm going to vote for the candidate that I think has a better vision. If I don't agree with either of them or if I don't enough about either of them, I simply don't vote. :attitude:
  18. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Can we just dance...please? O_O Or moan (if that's your thing)? It'll be much easier than to continue to plow on and on.
  19. heralde Well-Known Member

I think that's fine. Voting is important, but voting just for the sake of voting does no good. We have to demand better. :)
  20. SSLFan Well-Known Member

GET DA MUSIC!

BRING DA CHIPS!

CALL THE MUPPETS!:halo:

LET'S PARTY!:D

I hope I'm not disrespecting any parties, but I'm just so happy right now! THIS IS WONDERFUL!