1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Meet Julia
    Sesame Street's newest Muppet has autism. Meet Julia this Monday on HBO and PBS. Then discuss the anticipated episode with fans.

3. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Vote!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Speed Tracer, Nov 1, 2008.

1. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I just hope Obama improves the medical conditions for veterans when they come home. That's one of the most urgent things for me.

2. heralde

Thank you. :)

Agreed, back to life! :insatiable:

3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Really! I hope everything works out.

I'm sacred about what will happen now in our Nation.

4. heralde

Either candidate I'd be scared. But I just hope no one lets fear get out of control.

5. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Chillax(again) 'Snowth. Obama won and that's all that matters. Let's just celebrate.

Why? Bush and all the republicans practically skrewed up this nation in the first place. And you want to vote ANOTHER one(who voted with the Bush 90%) back into office?

6. heralde

Can't argue the Bush point. I just don't think the Democrats are any better.

7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You know heralde? No offense, but it's impossible to be Independant in this country when it's virtually either, or.

8. heralde

On the contrary, I find it difficult, but very doable. :)

9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've already done tossed my hat into the air nearly twenty times!

10. Telly

Telly Active Member

That's the thing. It's all a matter of opinion. I'm not going to vote for somebody just because they're Republican or Democrat. I'm going to vote for the candidate that I think has a better vision. If I don't agree with either of them or if I don't enough about either of them, I simply don't vote. :attitude:

11. heralde

I think that's fine. Voting is important, but voting just for the sake of voting does no good. We have to demand better. :)

12. heralde

::Goes to watch the Marx Brothers:: "Whatever it is, I'm against it!" ;)

13. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Hey there is no president bashing in this forum per moderators.

14. Telly

Telly Active Member

Hahaha I'm ripping my cds onto my computer. Right now I'm on "Ladies & Gentelmen: The Best of George Michael" and Freedom's playing. How ironic.

15. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Excuse me but you bashed Obama! You of all people should not be talking right now.

But, as I was saying....HE WON!:excited::cry:

16. Telly

Telly Active Member

*cuts the tension with a knife*

17. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

18. heralde

::sigh:: I'm already dealing with friends arguing over this. And all over candidates who don't think about us nearly as much as we do of them.

19. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

I'm done, I'm done...

Out of respect for MC, I will not say another word.

Please, can we get back to celebrating?

:sympathy:

20. heralde

Just wanted to say, I don't want to damper anyone's celebration. Just because the government decided to split itself into separate camps, doesn't mean we regular people have to. ;)