Watched the Bear for the first time...

practicecactus

Reaction score
Bear reminds me of Drew Carey. I don't know why ,maybe it's the way he moves his arms.(or should I say 'arm')

..It's just me isn't it?... :sympathy: ....I'll be over here ,..'kay.
:crazy:

Magellan

Reaction score
sorry, i don't see the resemlance other than they are both bigger

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I think BITBBH has some of the best music, the instrumentals, the voices of the characters are (while sometimes a bit harsh) always very tuneful. Does the show have any CDs out?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah there are three CD's of entirely Bear music, "Songs from Bear in the Big Blue House", "More Songs from Bear in the Big Blue House" and "Bear's Holiday Celebration." I'd definitely say get the first one as overall it is the best in my opinion.

There are also a couple other compilations "Playhouse Disney" and "Playhouse Disney 2" which feature 4-5 other Bear tracks.

All of these songs can be heard on Muppet Central Radio. So I recommend you listen. On any track you can look and see what album it is from to help you get the one you'd like to have.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
All of these songs can be heard on Muppet Central Radio. So I recommend you listen.
Muppet Central radio is actually where I've heard most of the songs and got me hooked. I've said it before, I'll say it again: MUPPET CENTRAL RADIO RULES!!!

practicecactus

Reaction score
Magellan said:
sorry, i don't see the resemlance
Well, I didn't say he looks like him, I was just saying he reminds me of Drew Carey, is alls I'm sayin'. *poutey frown*
I know I'm alone on this one..... :crazy: