Watched the Bear for the first time...

McFraggle

Reaction score
You only have to get up at 6:30 am if you want to watch him Dee. :wink:

Doctor Teeth

Reaction score
The Bear and me never hit it off very well, sad to say. I always found him a bit strange, and I hate the way he talks. Reminds me too much of.. ah, nevermind.

Fozzie would have made a much better bear on the show...

maryloupickle

Reaction score
My 2 year old hates it

I got a DVD of Bear for my son. I had never seen it but being a "Muppet" show I thought it would be good. I couldn't believe how babyish it was. Not as bad as Barney, but still babyish. My son hated it. I didn't comment on it or persuade him in any way. He just didn't like it at all.

I really really wanted to like it because I really like the design of the bear costume but there was just nothing really that good about the show.

I'd give the look of the characters a 10 and the show itself... well... gong!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
what you dont like bear.
i love it when he sniffs me!
heehee

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Well, there is certainly a mixed bag of opinion on BITBBH. My thoughts? Well, it's cute and charming, certainly streets ahead of Barney, but it's not one of my favorite shows.

Beauregard said:
I mean why did that bear have to sniff me and tell me I spelt like a banana pancake? and then insult me by asking if that is how I always smell.

Oh boy.
He didn't mean to be rude Beauregard, he was in fact paying a complement. He always does that. He smells you, then tells you what you smell like, then says something like, "Maybe you smell this good all the time."