Watched the Bear for the first time...

Klonoa

Reaction score
Well, I don't know if this is still true or not, but last time I was at Disney World a few years ago, they had a Bear live show. It was very cute.

--Klonoa

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
They still do, it called Playhouse Disney Live and it at the Disney MGM Studios.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...l?id=PlayhouseDisneyLiveonStageAttractionPage

Join your Playhouse Disney pals for stories that enlighten and inspire. Bop along to playful tunes and enjoy surprises and guest appearances from Bear, Tutter, Pip and Pop, plus Rolie Polie Olie, Stanley, Pooh and more of your friends from Disney Channel shows.

P.S. Disney's Calforina Adventure also has a version of the show.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Really, if we're going to insult (even unintentionally) BITBBH then I think we should all stop coming on this website and discussing our love of the Muppets. We dont find anything wrong with that, do we? I mean, the show is aimed at kids aged 3-7, but so is Sesame Street. And I love that. And most people reading this love that. I'm 13 and I absolutely LOVE bear! :cry: I wish Tutter wasnt crying there, as it's the only BITBBH smilie. I have to say, Post 1 on here made me laugh out loud

(Why did he insult me further by asking if I always smelled like this? CLASSIC!)

As I was saying, BITBBH rules. End of story.

beaker

Reaction score
People who think Bear is anywhere like (I hate to say) stuff like Big Bag, Animal Jam, Hoobs, etc are sadly mistaken. It truly is thee best Muppet franchise since Fraggle Rock...the chemistry and feel of the show alone is just wodnerful...and I am 'all grownsd up'...err, well I'd like to think:smile:

homerthegreat

Reaction score
I'd have to say...this show is super-lame. Almost as lame as the word "lame".

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Alright, I gave it another shot...today I watched the episode in which Bear teaches Tutter how to pretend. Tutter is pretty funny, and the show's alright (obviously for young children), and the only part I truly HATE is when they sing. Oh gosh, it seems like they go on on for hours!

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
The show made for pre-school students and toddlers, but it is a good show for grown-up as well. :smile:

McFraggle

Reaction score
I think it is a good show for what it is, a show designed for little kids. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I miss watching Bear,that was one of the only good shows to watch on the Disney Channel. You go Noel,I'm so proud of him. :excited: