Watched the Bear for the first time...

McFraggle

Reaction score
I like both, but I had never really thought of a comparison.

flipsend

Reaction score
a big kid

It's so horrible to know that people want to diss Bear :concern: . I love Bear and the whole gang - its a shame that it's not aired enough over here anyway (Uk). To me like others have said that the relationship is strong and i feel that kids like the colours, the characters and the fun of it all (o where o where o where is shadow?). Its all fun in the eyes of kids and thoughs who like kids programmes or haven't grown up (like me).

Heck i have a disney bear face cushion and a dvd and video. I even nearly went to see Bear live on stage (couldn't get tickets). I'm a big kid and i love it as there is so much rubbish and sick things out there :stick_out_tongue: . To all you bear fans - just enjoy bear and the gang :wink: .

Magellan

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Under the Umbrella Tree

i really like a Show Called "Under the Umbrella Tree" it was on Disney in the early 90's a really great show BITBBH Riminds me of this
Wow I loved that show too!

The first time i saw Bear in the Big Blue House i was knew i'd heard bear's voice before, so i was like enthralled in it and all the adults were making fun of me because i was more into it than the 2 year old, but i figgured it out that who ever does the voice of Bear also did the voice of Magellan, how awesome.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I love the songs from Bear in the Big Blue House, everytime I feel down Bear's voice is so soothing to listen to and the harmonies ahh music especially to a musician's ear..but how could one compare it to Barney..or Teletubies or even the now poohbahs, with just watching any of these I nearly wanted to toss my cookies. Bear in the Big Blue House is entertaining and I'm glad I'm not the only one to think so! Muppet Fans stick together! :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Magellan said:
Wow I loved that show too!

The first time i saw Bear in the Big Blue House i was knew i'd heard bear's voice before, so i was like enthralled in it and all the adults were making fun of me because i was more into it than the 2 year old, but i figgured it out that who ever does the voice of Bear also did the voice of Magellan, how awesome.
Really i have to check that out?

McFraggle

Reaction score
I agree that Noel does have a good voice for the role.

maxdrive

Reaction score
was bearin the big blue house a show Jim henson thought of before he died?