We all have Four More Years to Live...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Reaction score
I hadn't heard this before. But I don't believe it, either. Besides, I've got lots to look forward to and lots more livin' to do! :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On an unrelated note...

YAY! Boober Gorg's back! Long time, no see!

Redsonga

Reaction score
The world did not end in 2000, so I'm not afaid now :smile:. I mean Y2K was pretty scary *hides*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I hear you Beakie.

Personally, I KNOW the world is coming to an end EVENTUALLY, because God never promises tomorrow, BUT, I also feel people simply picked 2012 as the year of the end to scare everyone, because NO ONE knows for sure when the world is coming to an end... even Jesus doesn't know, and if God ain't telling Jesus, He sure ain't going to tell us!
That is just it, the Bible states that we don't know WHEN the end times will come so basically it's not going to happen on any predicted year.

Now that I'm off my religious soap box...

I do laugh at some of these theories though. There were people who said the world would end in 2000. There's this quack who wrote a book about codes in the bible who claimed the world would end in 2006 and wow, guess what, we're still here! If anything, I get a little entertainment out of these things. We should always just live each day as if it is our last, you never know, you could die in a car crash tomorrow!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I will say I doubt it... but the fact of the matter is, we've done stuff that pretty much P.O'd a bunch of very nasty people (Trying to keep political ambiguity here) and they could very well nuke us off the face of the Earth.

I'm not saying I believe the world will end, but it will always be in the back of my mind. For all we know, we've had near misses when it comes to this sort of thing. One of these is unfortunately bound to be right. I don't think the world will end in 2012. At least I hope it doesn't.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The world did not end in 2000, so I'm not afaid now :smile:. I mean Y2K was pretty scary *hides*
I do laugh at some of these theories though. There were people who said the world would end in 2000. There's this quack who wrote a book about codes in the bible who claimed the world would end in 2006 and wow, guess what, we're still here! If anything, I get a little entertainment out of these things. We should always just live each day as if it is our last, you never know, you could die in a car crash tomorrow!
Oh good Lord, do I remember that! When my mom and I went to the store one night just to pick up a few groceries, the store was JAM PACKED, and they were virtually out of bread, eggs, milk, cereal, TV dinners, etc, all because people thought the world was coming to an end because of the "Y2K" bug.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Hahaha, theories are made up of things that COULD happen, but are not at all true.

Very hypothetical.

:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
I think it's really silly to put a date on the world end. I mean, The Bible says that when Jesus comes back he'll come as a theif in the night. So I doubt he'll come when everybody is expecting it :stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.