We all have Four More Years to Live...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wow so part of the Bible is real and part of it is not that don't sound right to me. Is that what your saying? Ya know i think im going to make a thread called the what you belive thread. So we can share all our belives and study Rilgion together and try to get some common ground.
No need to start a thread about that. Basically, it was stated that it was not intended to create a debate and that it was only Heralde's "opinion," which is okay. It's an opinion, not a sermon. You are welcome to agree or disagree, but a positive explanation of why you believe what you belive is a better response than what was just posted. :cry:

Actually, I read some of the other posts and I can't belive that, on a Muppet fan forum, we can be such a serious lot. C'mon, hardly have the Muppets ever been serious, which is why I've been joking around in this thread.

I'm going to close the thread to stop there from being any further negative debates.

In the future, too, I would suggest to folks that if a thread topic or subject is harmful to you that you notify moderation or just discuss it with us. Another option is to just ignore the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.