We all have Four More Years to Live...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but I remember reading on Yahoo! news or something a while back that there's some huge asteroid thingy that could hurtle toward the Earth in 2036. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Pardon my run on sentence, by the way.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well thank you for the nice thoughts, everyone. You're right, nerves get a little too rattled sometimes. But we (including myself) need to remember that there are all different kinds of people and we're not always going to agree. And we all need to be considerate. It always kinda amazed me on The Muppet Show that Sam is so obviously different from everyone else there. And in fact, disaproving of everyone else there, lol. They could have very easily made him a villian or something. Yet the other characters actually like having him around. Like that "Sam's Song" sketch, I think that says it all. :smile: :attitude:

I honestly would prefer not to discuss the topic further at the moment. There's nothing wrong with the topic, but it's obviously an important one and feelings can get hurt even without that intention. So, I'm moving on for now. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but I remember reading on Yahoo! news or something a while back that there's some huge asteroid thingy that could hurtle toward the Earth in 2036. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Pardon my run on sentence, by the way.
I think I did hear about that. I mean, that certainly could happen. I wouldn't worry about it until we know more. But it is interesting. :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If i have upset anyone I'm sorry. Anyways I try not to think about death to much, it makes me sad, The fear of loosing someone agine to death ism't something i want to talk about ethier i have lost way to many people. I think putting a time on when the world will end or when we will die is kind of sick really, and thats how i feel,

dwayne1115

Reaction score
why do we have to talk about death in a jokeing kind of way anyways? I'm just asking if thats out of line im sorry

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Why do we joke of death?
The real question is, why take it so seriously when we are discussing about predictable theories such as meteorites plummeting down to earth, sudden global warming, ect.?

I understand that perhaps you might take it a little personal, Dwayne. And believe me, I understand.

Death is something to be serious about on other topics--such as family death (I am knowing that all too well...but eh, I won't be a sourpuss)...

However, in this case, it's just a bit of playful humor!
:big_grin:

Heck, Tim Burton jokes around with the dead in his movies! :wink:

Now, who wants to borrow my arm?
x3

Status
Not open for further replies.