We all have Four More Years to Live...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Reaction score
October 29 is my Birthday!
Awww man, Pork, why are ya gonna have to go and kill me? :wink: :stick_out_tongue: Hehe, totally kidding! That's so cool that day's your birthday!

Pork

Reaction score
Awww man, Pork, why are ya gonna have to go and kill me? :wink: :stick_out_tongue: Hehe, totally kidding! That's so cool that day's your birthday!
Not cool if tis the day your planning on dying:embarrassed: haha, I think that death clock this is weird. Only God knows when we're gonna die. But I get what there doing, calculating it by how healthy you are and what not

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Me personaly i want to talk about living and staying alive. So I eat cole slaw and drink lots of pepsie!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Too much Pepsi is not a not a very good way to stay healthy...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Too much Pepsi is not a not a very good way to stay healthy...
hey it's my V8 man! I have heard for years that pepsie is not good for me, and i say that i could be drinking a lot worse like beer and stuff.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Actually it' a a proven fact the beer actually is good for you and better for you then carbonated soft drink full of sugar. I forget the specifics but I know it's good for the heart and other functioning organs. It''a the sugar in drink content that kills people faster then anything.Soft drinks take a deterioration on bones and kidney failure and they can cause all kinds of problems over time. And it takes 33 gallons of water to dilute the sugar in just one 12 ounce can of coke.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually it' a a proven fact the beer actually is good for you and better for you then carbonated soft drink full of sugar. I forget the specifics but I know it's good for the heart and other functioning organs. It''a the sugar in drink content that kills people faster then anything.Soft drinks take a deterioration on bones and kidney failure and they can cause all kinds of problems over time. And it takes 33 gallons of water to dilute the sugar in just one 12 ounce can of coke.
Alcohol kills germs and bacteria.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, Will, in the Catholic Church, and in the Anglican Church as well, those days are seen as being very, very long days. Those days could actually be timespans of millions of years. And the Church also accepts the theory of evolution - I mean, it fits in pretty much perfectly with the creation timeline in Genesis.

Catholics don't take every detail in the Bible literally
Right like, I consider myself a Christian, but I accept evolution as God's way of creating the world. People back then, much like in Henson's The Storyteller, "told their past with stories." It was how they explained the world around them. Some things in the Bible happened and some are just stories decided to teach. And it doesn't matter if all of them really happened or not, the point is the lesson they are trying to get across (which I believe is influenced by God). Of course, this is just what I believe, and no one has to agree. :wink:

Not that I want to get into a debate, hehe. Definiely not. So anyway, at the moment we can't yet predict when the world will end. Though, I think the US isn't doing so hot right now unfortunately, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.