Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

Kiki

Reaction score
Stuff about me.

Here's a few 'fast facts' on your truely:

• I LOVELOVELOVE music from the 60's, 70's and 80's (particually 70's) but dread most of the modern songs of today;
  • I love the smell of cigarettes (better watch out for passive smoking though);
  • I can't ride a bike yet, I just cannot phyically do it, I seriously can't balence on a nomal bike :smile:o ) but I can ride a moterbike;
  • I really love to sing and I feel comfortable singing in public or by myself but I'm awful at it;
  • -I can draw like a toddler (y'know the way they grip they're pencils? yeah, like that);
  • I love anything hippy-related. They're clothes and everything about them.
  • the only thing I'm allergic to is lavender;
  • my room is like, totally chockers. I has posters *everywhere* and has old stuff from the 18th century to 20's, 60's, 70's and 80's stuff. It's load, it's unique, and I like it.
  • I'm fastinated in dreams and if they mean anything or have any significance;
  • oh, and I'm a total retro-kid.
  • I have been locked in my school locker;
  • I burnt my hair on the bunsen burner during science class;
  • I have actually slipped on a banana peel... I kid you not.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kiki said:
I LOVELOVELOVE music from the 60's, 70's and 80's (particually 70's) but dread most of the modern songs of today
KIKI! I LOVE YOU!!!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Kiki said:
Here's a few 'fast facts' on your truely:

• I LOVELOVELOVE music from the 60's, 70's and 80's (particually 70's) but dread most of the modern songs of today;
Same here! I almost want to gag when I hear the crud they over- play on the radio.

-I love Sci-Fi movies, and it drives me insane that I have hard time finding good ones:boo:
-One time my brother yelled at me "You need a hearing test!" and I kid you not, I thought he said "You need a hairy chest!":crazy:
-My sister likes to be called Senetor Palpetine(spelling?)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
and I kid you not, I thought he said "You need a hairy chest!":crazy:
-My sister likes to be called Senetor Palpetine(spelling?)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I'm seventeen-and-a-half and I STILL have only ONE chest hair!

Kiki

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
KIKI! I LOVE YOU!!!
I LOVE YOU TOO, SNOWTHERS!!! OH, AND CRAZED GONZO FA! :smile:

(good ta see some people with taste!)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kiki said:
(good ta see some people with taste!)
Tell me about it, how can people call rap "music"? I mean all they do is talk to a beat really, there's no melody in rap!

Katzi428

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Tell me about it, how can people call rap "music"? I mean all they do is talk to a beat really, there's no melody in rap!
Oh boy...ain't that the truth!:rolleyes:
I was a DJ in my high school's radio station,and we referred to rap as....well....I can't put the actual word in here. But put a "c" in front of the word "rap" and ya got it!:stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
lol, yeah, you've definitly got that right Kathy, hm! I HATE rap and modern R&B, erlack! :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Oh boy...ain't that the truth!:rolleyes:
I was a DJ in my high school's radio station,and we referred to rap as....well....I can't put the actual word in here. But put a "c" in front of the word "rap" and ya got it!:stick_out_tongue:
No one ever got in trouble for saying "crap" here.