1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by crazed gonzo fa, Jun 26, 2006.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

My has insisted for years that my eyes are blue, yet everytime I look in the mirror, they look like a weird shade of green with brown around the pupils.
  2. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

well, you can't believe your own eyes :)
  3. Skye

Skye Active Member

Thank you! :)

Snowthy, your thing is pretty cool, too. That can sure make ya wonder sometimes!
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That's interesting! I never knew that before! But thanks for the correction. I didn't notice that.

You know Caroline, I'm not sure if I told you thins before, but I am the same exact way. I try my best to not let it get to me, but I jusr cannot help it, though.
  5. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

That happens to me too.
  6. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

my eyes are just straight up brown, always
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I have brown eyes, too!
  8. D'Snowth

In my search for an original WW2 Jeep Cap, I have learned that instead of a medium, I'd actually have to take a large! I know the wool would stretch a little, but they weren't knitted in "one-size-fits-all" sixty years ago, but I always assumed I'd take a medium, but after I measured my head with a tape-measurer, I found out that I'd take a large instead.
  9. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

I can train squirrels to tap dance to Cole Porter tunes while spinning up to six plates in the air, while also performing The Iliad in semaphore.
  10. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

- I used to be able to recite the entire last verse of Silent Night in sign language.
    - When I was in sixth grade, I accidentally set my hair on fire. Interestingly enough, that was also when I started to forget how to sign the last verse of Silent Night.
    - My mother once met Donny Osmond.
    - My marching band got to march down in Disney World as the opening act for the Main Street Electrical Parade.
    - When I'm by myself sometimes I whisper bits of dialogue from my favorite TV shows to myself. Usually it's material from Whose Line or MASH.
    - I can almost completely play "Rainbow Connection" and "When the River Meets the Sea" on my clarinet. I want to transcribe them as sheet music for clarinet, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

-Kim
  11. D'Snowth

I'm one fourth English (hence the family name, only Americanized).
    I'm one fourth Scotch/Irish (hence my pale complexion, and the fact I suffer from Rosacea).
    I'm one fourth Native American (Cherokee to be exact).
    I'm one fourth Asian (hence my slightly "squinty" eyes).
  12. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

- Despite being nearly 100lbs overweight (I weigh 250 when I should weigh 130 or 150), I'm still quite flexible. At least my friends think so...

- I can still burp the entire alphabet, which amuses my little cousins to no end.

- I can do passable ventroliquism. My lips move a little, but not too much.
  13. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I've seen the movie "Airplane!" at least 15 times!
    One time I owned 9 cats at once!(one of my cats had 5 kittens.)
    After having an operation in 8th grade,there was a rumor going aroundschool that I died! :eek: