Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For loyal fans of T*K*O, you all seem to easily remember my recurring problem of getting drunk on non-alcoholic fruit punch; well although that doesn't happen to me in real-life, I do, however, tend to get a little crazy if I drink TOO much Nesquik at once.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My little brother always seem drunk to me after he's drank Kool-Aid after Ten o'clock PM.:confused: :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
My little brother always seem drunk to me after he's drank Kool-Aid after Ten o'clock PM.:confused: :embarrassed:
All of the sugar in it probably.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
If I take muscle relaxers, I go loco.

It's really funny though...I get these weird urges...one time I baked cookies until there was no more places to set pans in the house!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That sound's fun Sarah!

D'snowth, It's funny becaus anytime before ten after he drinks it, he's fine. But I was about to say the same exact thing about Nesquick and the affect it has on you. Maybe it's all the sugar that's making you ack that way???:confused:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Hmm I ilke these random facts.

I won't sleep with loose sheets on my bed. I have a fear of them touching my teeth.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Honestly, the whole Backing thing sounds like smthing I might do anyway. I can be preety upsesive compulsive at time. Not saying that's you're case.

But it sounds like the people in this thread are going to need some therapy after this???

Pork

Reaction score
I can't stand scraping my teeth along a popsicle stick to get the icecream off. whenever I accidently do, it makes me cringe. "cringes just thinking about it"

I love having my blankets up against my face when I sleep.

when I write letters to people I always write funny things on the envelope.

Pork

Reaction score
my nic names is pork (hence my user name) but I can't stand eating Pork...YUCK it's gross!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Here's a weird one for ya. Let's say you toasted a whole loaf of bread (I don't know why you would toast a whole loaf of bread, but where I work, you have to). I have this thing that the first piece of toast toasted has to go at the front, and you have to work your way back in order so that each piece of toast would be in the same place as if it were a whole loaf of bread again.

... did that wording make sense? Anyway, I'm that way with a lot of things.