Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Long time since anyone posted here. Here's a story I have to share (keep in mind that I was Younger and when you're younger you do some crazy stuff)- One time for some reason I decided to scoot my face across the carpet. Sometime later I ended up with a carpet burn on my fore head that everyone told me was shaped like the U.S.A.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I have no weird or neat things about myself. I guess I'm just too ordinary and not special.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Blasphemy!
What? Just cause I have nothing weird or neat that I do that nobody else can do?

Daniel

Kiki

Reaction score
Well, apart from the fact that I can draw perfectly well gripping the pencil like a 3 year old kid (Y'know how they just grab it w/ all they're fingers and just draw? Yeah, like that, but I don't exactly draw like that *all* the time!!:embarrassed: ), I don't have many weird facts 'bout myself. Even though I have quite a unique soul and I stand out from the others. I 'm not particually good, not weird looking either.

How can you guys picture me, just out of interest?? :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
Mind you... alot of weird things happen to me. For example, at school I have been locked *inside* my locker and I have burnt my hair on the bunsen-burner in science numerous times, and alot of other crazy stuff. Heh, me and my wacky antics!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
What? Just cause I have nothing weird or neat that I do that nobody else can do?

Daniel
I was saying blasphemy because you said you weren't special.

Teheheman

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
I was saying blasphemy because you said you weren't special.
Oh ok, well, I've heard a lot of people tell me I'm special. Special Ed, Special bus, Special school, etc. But, honestly, I'm just a regular guy.

Daniel

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Well, has anything weird or funny ever happened you? Like my carpet burn shaped the USA?

Teheheman

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Well, has anything weird or funny ever happened you? Like my carpet burn shaped the USA?
No, not really

Daniel