Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

RedDragon

Reaction score
I'm finally peeling! Yepee! I'm getting really big pieces off my legs (no little hairs get in the way)...personally I'm glad. Not just because its fun to pick at but because it has been itching really, really badly....

edit. weird fact: I like it pick at things...be it scabs, sunburns, or fraying clothing....

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
It's going to take a while for me to get that pic out of my head.

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
ok...
i have double jointed fingers
i can wiggle my ears
i can move my hair w/o touching it
i can move one toe w/o moving any others (it's not the big toe, the one right beside it)
i eat almost everything with mayonaise
i can walk on my hands
i can do weird things w/ my tummy... lol...
i can bend my toes all the way back to my foot
i can put my feet behind my head
my jaw is double jointed
i can pop my nose
i can pop my jaw
i can twist my arms together to where my hands can fold over each other
i can do weird things with my tongue

that's all the weird things about me... i think :smile:

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
i seem to be able to take a large amount of pain in my stomach and back.like i was walking today talking to my friend on my cell,when this kid comes up to me(he already punched me in the face before,just for the heck of it.that was after her stole my bike for like a day,banged my head until i had the worst headache ever,and turn the whole neighborhood against me.)well anyway,he comes up to me,while im walking,WITH his idiotic sisters(they act as if they were threats,that wasnt a sexist joke,seriously,they are weak)and the kid BANGS my back as hard as he could,and i just kept walking,didnt even pay attention to the pain.i just looked behind me and said"whats up"?

Katzi428

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I can say the alphabet backwards.
Me too!
crazed gonzo fa said:
I can say the alphabet in German.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I can say the alphabet in Spanish.
Oh yeah...one other thing.I've had 6 brain surgeries.EEK!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Harsh/Wet noises give my full body shivers...

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
chestermcdragon said:
i seem to be able to take a large amount of pain in my stomach and back.like i was walking today talking to my friend on my cell,when this kid comes up to me(he already punched me in the face before,just for the heck of it.that was after her stole my bike for like a day,banged my head until i had the worst headache ever,and turn the whole neighborhood against me.)well anyway,he comes up to me,while im walking,WITH his idiotic sisters(they act as if they were threats,that wasnt a sexist joke,seriously,they are weak)and the kid BANGS my back as hard as he could,and i just kept walking,didnt even pay attention to the pain.i just looked behind me and said"whats up"?
Did this kid have something against you?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was once a part of Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I have the strange ability to mimic just about any person or character I hear. I seem to be especially good at doing all of the Frank Oz character voices. At least I have been told.

I hate loud noises and loud people.:grouchy:

I met Marilyn Manson once.:eek:

This is not really neat or weird, but it is a fact that I have absolutely no confidence in myself whatsoever. I am constantly afraid of doing everything wrong. So much that it has been a real hindrance to my life. Other than that, everything is cool.:cool: