Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Everytime I see a really, really brilliant part of a movie or an entire movie, or even a play, right before I go to bed, I'm up for about two hours in an odd little trance, mimicking it or just wondering about how they could have possibly done that, and how life changing of a movie it was. Last night I saw Benny & Joon, an otherwise pretty bad movie, and when they did the little hat thing, I was up for about three hours, trying to mimic it. I don't know why I do that.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I can mimic any nonverbal (meaning with out words) sound I hear...

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
I have six screws in my jaw (three on each side.) I had jaw surgery when I was a junior in high school because my jaw was too far forward and slightly to the left. So they had to take a couple of chunks of bone out on each side and put me back together! So now I have a perfect smile!:big_grin:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Man, I'm sorry that happened to you. Just reading about it makes me angry too.

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Man, I'm sorry that happened to you. Just reading about it makes me angry too.
eh,im alright.

but you wont believe this...i saw him again today...i glared at him...then BAM!
he runs up to me.and in like a spliy sec he is punching my stomach,over,and over,and over.so i say"man...you got weaker since last time"so he gets MAD.so he falls over.and whil his hand is on the ground i PUNCHED it as hard as i could.i was fed up with him.so he cries,and runs home.i hope he wont mess with me anymore.

superfan

Reaction score
I have a very particular sense of style about my interior decorating, and the clothes I buy for my daughter.

Interior:
*very ecclectic/retro pieces..Currently, I'm collecting dishes w/ blue flowers on them...but not just ANY blue flowers. Everything else should look like you've seen it in a cottage..but not country exactly. See? It's wierd.

Daughter's clothes:
*Basically, if I wouldn't wear it, neither will she...ie.stretch pants, jogging pants, shirts with GAP, OldNavy labels right on them, character shirts, frills, bows, etc.

And don't get me started on the topic of buying clothes for myself. Super-hyper-mega picky. :stick_out_tongue: