Welcome to the Author's Corner

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
W00t! I finally rully started my EM ff! (I love acronomyning things. I also love to verb words, because verbing weirds languages). :wink: *Dances a jig* Where was I? Oh, yeah. This thread. Anywoozit, actually all I got around to writing was two pages and a third (of notebook paper, not sure about the line size). Then I got stuck so I scribbled a drawring of Floyd proposing to Janice.
Now back on topic! um......

~No, slash is not an appropriate topic~

I know, and I wasn't going to suggest it, so shut up!

~You were thinking it~

How'd you know?

~Oh, come on. Slash occupies one half of your mind. Muppets, the other half. We all know that~

These nice ppl @ Muppet Central don't know that

~They do now~

I don't think I should introduce the next topic. I'm no good with that sort of thing. Curse my one slash mind. Track muppet! Forget I slashed anyth- SAID ANYTHING!

:sleep: :cool:
(Sooooooooooooo out of it)

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK. I think someone has had tooo much coffee. Since it apears to be time to chage the topic I will now do so with out dely.

Hm, my foot is stuck.

Yes, I am going to chage the topic to...

Who chews gun around here auyway?

Yes, the next topic will be ceaping a one-track-mind.

Now can someone get me unstuck?

So, keeping a one-track-mind. That can be defined as do you generaly only work on one story till it is finished or do yo have half a hundred started and shoved somewhere at the back of your disk drive?

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
The second! The second one! That's me! The one with about fifty grbeguibugillion stories. If by in my disk drive you mean in my mind (or lack thereof). Some ideas I can't seem to get on paper. Well, I can but I often don't feel like it. But sometimes I like to push aside all my other stuff and work mostly on one thing.

(No coffee today fer me yet):halo:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Definitely not a one-track mind. I'm usually jumping all over the place wriiting half a dozen things at once. Of course, that's rather unavoidable when it comes to writing for school, but I do it in my free time all the time too.
Erin

P.S. I don't chew gum!

Beauregard

Reaction score
By disk drive I actually meant your computor, where I have hundreds of Pod Storiesmind too.

And sequels to the ones I am already writing keep popping in too. (No Prequels yet.)

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, definitely writing fifty thousand stories at once....Sometimes I'll get REALLY into what I'm writing, and stick to only that for a while, but I can never keep my mind much on one thing at once!
But, I don't have ANYTHING on the computer, I'm strictly a paper person. I've got a whole binder full of stories & bits & pieces of stories!
....I always end up coming up w/sequels & prequels to what I'm writing, too. Right now, I'm working on what was once planned as ONE story and it sorta blossomed into THREE!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gosh, I can't werite any of my stuff on paper!!!

P.S. I don't chew gum!
Oh, my goodness. I could have done with some gum eirlier. I needed to stick the sole back up on my shoe.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
Gosh, I can't werite any of my stuff on paper!!!
Me neither! I keep a notepad on me in case I think something up when a computer's not available, but, other than that, I'm strictly a typer. My hand cramps up if I write with a pencil. I do it ocassionally, but I prefer the computer.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Me neither! I keep a notepad on me in case I think something up when a computer's not available, but, other than that, I'm strictly a typer. My hand cramps up if I write with a pencil. I do it ocassionally, but I prefer the computer.
Yes, well I am an extremily FAST typer. I can type about twice or more as fast as I can write so that is why I use it. (Also my writing is terrable)