Well its official- Mississippi will be my new home

pepperwink

Reaction score
Behind U of M

Fozzie Bear said:
Don't forget, I was born and bred in Mississippi. Born in Oxford, raised in Holly Springs for 16 years of my life. I used to play around those old antebellum houses. The event that lets you in the houses is called The Pilgrimage. My spelling may be bad.

Wait---Pepperwink? I'm in Memphis, too!! I live over behind the University of Memphis.
We should meet up and share our MAIL (Manually Animated Imitation Lifeforms-- Politically correct name for puppets)

pepperwink

Reaction score
Future together

Bill Bubble Guy said:
Good luck and all the very best for your futures together. :smile:
Thanks Bubble Guy! Hopefully, we will have a strange and wonderful relationship...I'll be strange and he'll be wonderful.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
pepperwink. Are you really Katie's husband to be Danny?
I guess you must be. I just didn't expect you would one day join our boards.
I'm very pleased to meet you and let me wish you both the very best for your future. :big_grin:

Wait a minute. You just said I'll be strange and he'll be wonderful. Katie have you changed your username to something new?:confused:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh I just checked up the scroll. You seem to be two separate people. I was confused because I had addressed my first good luck wishes to Katie. Well I hope you're happy with your fella my friend.

Whew. My head is starting to spin. :wink:

pepperwink

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
pepperwink. Are you really Katie's husband to be Danny?
I guess you must be. I just didn't expect you would one day join our boards.
I'm very pleased to meet you and let me wish you both the very best for your future. :big_grin:

Wait a minute. You just said I'll be strange and he'll be wonderful. Katie have you changed your username to something new?:confused:
Wow! You have me confused with someone else. My name is Dave and my wife's name is Katrina. I thought you were trying to make a funny comment about Fozzie Bear and I meeting.

pepperwink

Reaction score
2 People

Bill Bubble Guy said:
Oh I just checked up the scroll. You seem to be two separate people. :wink:
When my med's kick in, that will no longer be a problem.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
wes said:
Ok, Krazedmuppet be prepared for a culture shock!! My family is Origanally from Miss. and they are Hick in the worst way were talking about Country!! As far as I'm concerned Miss. is the Deepest South you can go! But all in all there real nice people, just sort of red neck-ish way! It's not as bad as Alabama! On the plus side you'll be able to get sweet tea were ever you go, and good BBQ!! The Foods Great!!
Ever been to Georgia?? Oh--wait... :crazy:

teheman said:
but is now in Holly Springs, I believe. She goes to school there, if I remember correctly.
Is she going to the college there? Rust College? Bill Cosby makes trips to that college (or did) annually.

Pepperwink, tried calling the other day. I'll try again soon. In the meantime, what area of town do you live in? Like I said, I'm over behind the University of Memphis.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

Is she going to the college there? Rust College? Bill Cosby makes trips to that college (or did) annually.

Pepperwink, tried calling the other day. I'll try again soon. In the meantime, what area of town do you live in? Like I said, I'm over behind the University of Memphis.
Yes, actually, Rust College. I don't know if Bill Cosby still goes there or not, I'll have to ask her and I'll get back to ya.

Daniel

wes

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Hey I resemble that remark:wink: Georgia's Great, well at least Middle and North Ga is, South GA is sort of weird.:wink: