Well This is a New One...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey now, Peppi... I'm gettin' a vibe here... that's never happened before.

Java

Reaction score
Completely 100% different. What you call Smarties, Canada calls Rockets.

Smarties are basically M&M's, but a bit bigger, taste a bit sweeter and come in rainbow colours.
(And the tagline tells you that you have to eat the red ones last!)
Okay, thanks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wait, what were you saying about Kinder surprise eggs, drtooth? I didn't realise that that's not a US-wide thing. I love them so much, but it's a pain to put the toy together! Hahaha.
Well, 2 reasons. One, that whole Disney Magic thing (a similar concept by Nestle in the late 90's) dashed all hope of having a toy inside chocolate. Apparently kids who don't realise there is a toy inside will clearly choke on it. And since one did, they pulled them off the market. And 2, they are a European thing, and I think I've only seen them in an import store.

Personally, I only got a few, since I was trying to get the Asterix the Gaul toys. I got Asterix himself on the first try... but subsequent ones gave me a car and a Jelly fish thing. They're cool, but I really had my heart set on Asterix characters.

They do have a simialr (exact same kinda chocolate too) thing in Japan, and I found those at an Asian grocer. only these have Super Mario characters in them.