We're on "Millionaire" This Tuesday and Wednesday...

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
:rolleyes: We have a smiley for that.
Yes, I know.

Now who is the smart-a$$?

Oops... I did it again.

Where is Britney when we need her?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
I know.

I was being a smart-a$$... whoops... better not say that... some people might take offense.

*rolls eyes*
Dam-- I mean darn it!

If Jim Henson were alive, we'd have none of these problems...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Quinn just sent this e-mail out...

Okay, so it turns out we WEREN'T on today. Nor tomorrow, I'm guessing. We're trying to contact the producers or someone in New York to find out when our shows are going to be on; the people who were on yesterday were part of my group, and they were taped directly before my show...but then we weren't on today.

So I don't know what's going on. For those of you who were watching, hoping for the mockery, sorry. If we find out anything more, I'll let you know. Now we want our !!#!$#@#$% money!

More later.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, yeah I taped it and was surprised not to see Funk Masta Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn. There was a guy named Kermit on there who the host asked if he was often made fun of in regards to Kermit the Frog, so I guess it wasn't a total waste. :smile:

-Matt

Gonzo

Reaction score
AAAAAIGH!!!!!!

Okay.

Sorry folks--this has been an embarrassing day, and not for the reasons I would have thought it was going to be embarrassing.

The episode they showed yesterday was taped immediately before MY episode. And we were told by producers my episodes would be broadcast February 11th and 12th. The producers are "on hiatus" until June, so I'm not sure if we can get any more information out of them.

Soooo....I'm not sure what's going on. It's really frustrating. My family was all sitting there, and my wife and I were saying, "I don't remember that person..." and I SURE would have remembered Kermit--we spent a total of 20 hours in green rooms with these other contestants.

Maybe they're saving me and Rubber Duckie for "sweeps." Or something.

Anyway, if I find out any more information I'll certainly let y'all know--for now, you all know as much as I do.

Thanks for the support! Sorry to let you down!

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn

Foreignman

Reaction score
I'm sorry Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn... Hate it when stuff like this happens! I actually called my mom from school when I remembered it was on today and asked her to tape it. I was late for class!! But fortunatley I didn't get into any trouble, we had a sub who really didn't care, and would allow me to be ten minutes late as long as it was for a good cause like seeing rubber duckie on TV. Well, my parents always say, "There's looking forward to something, enjoying that thing, and then remembering it fondly". I guess we just get more time to look forward!

beaker

Reaction score
Man! And I was *so* ready to watch it at 7:30 tonight...darn! well Quinn, keep us afloat(get it? rubber duckie, afloat? aw ya guys are too much) as to when it airs!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
So which one were you?

The bald, black guy or the woman?
LOL!!!

That's what I was just wonderin'!! I FF-ed through to see Quinn, kept glancin' back and forth (while online), and next thing I know, "Password" is on!

Quinn, if this whole thing has been a joke, it ain't a funny 'un! :mad: We were exicted to see you, maaan!

Really!

We were!

:frown:

:confused:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Oh, okay, I just saw Quinn's latest message.

:embarrassed:

Guess we'll just all have to tape it ev'ryday till he's on!

:smile: