What are your favorite cartoons?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Len Carlson- (voiced Bert Raccoon and also voiced two of the pigs and Mr Konx the Gator) I know he voices the old grandpa robot on that Disney Roly poly oily show now or recently.

He currently voices Buzz on the PBS Math related cartoon show Cyberchase http://pbskids.org/cyberchase/meet_buzz.html

ANyway, Rocky and Bullwinkle ARE on DVD?!?!?! The whole "Rocket forumula" episode (at a running time of 40 short 2 and a half minute episodes) is on there?

I have quite a few Jay Ward related videos, including all the Disney released videos, the Goodtimes boxed set, a boxed George of the Junlge set (Gerorge cartoons only) another George video (with Super Chicken and Tom Slick) and the movies... (Might as well, for the collection sake)

SillyJoeBob

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Mine are:
Futurama
Simpsons
Family Guy
Looney Tunes
what are youres?
My current favorite is the Simpsons, although old Dexter's Laboratory episodes are good, too (not to mention Looney Tunes).

SillyJoeBob

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Dude (and Dudette), I, like, so can't believe I ain't posted here yet. So, here's muh own list:

• ThunderCats
  • The Wuzzles
  • Care Bears
  • He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (I just wish I could SEE these again!!)
  • Pac Man
  • Q-bert
  • Ghostbusters
  • Dungeons & Dragons
  • Laff-O-Lympics
  • The Super Mario Brothers Show
  • Captain N the Game Master
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • DuckTales
  • The Flintstones
  • Muppet Babies (as their OWN cartoon, NOT in alleged "Muppet history" context!!)
  • The Smurfs (before "Baby Smurf" 'n all that)
  • SpongeBob Squarepants

*sigh*

So many o' those are from "the good ol' days"... :flirt:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Dude (and Dudette), I, like, so can't believe I ain't posted here yet. So, here's muh own list:
*sigh*

So many o' those are from "the good ol' days"... :flirt:
I think it's really nifty that so many of the children's pop culture fads of the '80s are coming back. I went to the mall the other day and it seemed like there were Care Bears everywhere I went. My last birthday I got a whole bunch of Care Bears stuff; I've still got my old sleeping bag from the first time around! :smile:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Yeah Erin, Care Bears rock, and so do the Cousins!

:big_grin:
:big_grin: I'm especially partial to Good Luck Bear. I guess that's the Irish in me! :smile:
Erin

Fozzie

Reaction score
The Simpsons
Family Guy
King Of The Hill

Gremlin

Reaction score
:wink: Simpsons Rule!.....I also like the old cartoons,Flintstones, Looney Toons....Since were talking about cartoons Disney has just release Sleeping Beauty on dvd. In my mind this film is one of Disney's best,I liked the dragon when I was younger,still do. :wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Gremlin said:
I liked the dragon when I was younger,still do. :wink:
I think Maleficent has got to be about the scariest villain in Disney history. She gave me many a nightmare as a young'un.
Erin