What do you know about dreams?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I can put a little insight into a certain type of dreams. Have you ever dreamt of someone who has passed away? Well, that's called a "visitation" dream. They're just saying hi & letting you know they love you that they're OK. :halo: I found this out from one of my friends. (She's big on angels & things like that.) When my dad passed away I had a lot of dreams about him (This was before my friend told me they were "visitation dreams")

RedPiggy

Reaction score
What do you do if you dream of someone passing away before they do? I mean, I KNEW I shoulda called in that day. I'm getting better, but it doesn't change the fact that I dreamed about what was going to happen.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What do you do if you dream of someone passing away before they do? I mean, I KNEW I shoulda called in that day. I'm getting better, but it doesn't change the fact that I dreamed about what was going to happen.
Those are usually premonitions, that tends tohappen to be who have ESP.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------------------
Or simply to those of us who are open to the experience. Not pleasant but can be useful.

I agree with Kathy. Sometimes those are just "I miss this person" dreams...but sometimes they can be contact. But hey, that's me...

---------------------------------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have been having frequent dreams as of late about being able to transform or getting mutated into something...what do you mke of that?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I dreamed last night that there were lots of birds' nests in the yard with lots of dead adult birds, maybe one live one. Then Jareth shows up and looks like someone beat the living daylights out of him. That poor, poor owl-inspired costume of his. Sigh ....

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I have been having frequent dreams as of late about being able to transform or getting mutated into something...what do you mke of that?
Um...you're unsatisfied with your current circumstances and wish you could be something else...or that you feel others are forcing you to be something you're not?
I used to have similar dreams until I gained better control over my own circumstances.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, I will say there is a bit of both in my life XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Jeez, boi...

Last night was one of those nights where I'd wake up every little while, and each timne I fell back asleep, the dreams kept getting weirder and weirder, and made litler and littler sense... and once I woke up for the morning, I didn't remember a single one of them, lol.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Dreams is something I wish I knew more about. I have some really odd and disturbing dreams. Has anyone ever had a dream so bad they wake up and feel like dirty and think "how could i dream something like that?" I've had a few of those kinda dreams in my life....
On the plus side I've had some okay dreams too. A recuring one I keep having is me going into an abandoned thrift store and finding a buttload of VHS tapes of mostly muppet stuff, stuff that doesn't even exist (I think i've metnioned it before in another thread but i once had a dream like that where i found a VHS that said "Fraggle Rock Babies").