1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What do you know about dreams?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Feb 23, 2011.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I don't know about particularly gory, but I have had an occasional explicit dream here and there that I never understand what brings them on... for example, I've had a dream where some gang bangers ambush Tom Bergeron and beat him to a blood pulp, likewise I had a similar dreams where they did the same to Rick Moranis, and I even once had this strange dream where Radar O'Reilly was captured by the enemy, and they started... doing unspeakable things and we'll just leave it at that.

But lately, those really strange, borderline nightmarish dreams I have every night have been happening again... only this time, I can never remember them... I'm usually pretty good at remembering dreams after I've had them, but every once in a while, I go through a phase where as I soon as I wake up afterwards, all of the details start to leave my head, and the next thing I know, I've forgotten what they're about completely... I just remember they were freaky-deaky.
  2. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

I get that all the time, mostly something very unsignificant, like being handed a school book.

Sometimes, when I'm just drifting off to sleep, I just kinda twitch wide awake like I've had the fright of my life, even though nothing's caused it.
  3. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    A dream about Bergeron getting the crap beat out of him...well, sure, we ALL have! :)

----------------
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah...exactly. Something insignificant like that...usually for me it's like standing in a certain position looking at something or thinking a certain weird thing..
  5. bouncingbabyfig

bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

I keep having dreams about the end of the world, some are believable other are just strange. Someone explain this to me.
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! What was the year it ended? 2020, you say? Hey everyone, since Figgie had a dream about it, it must be true!!!!!!!! 2020 is the end, prepare yourselves! Even though it makes no sense whatsoever why Figgie knows it, we believe it! AAh!!!!!
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  7. bouncingbabyfig

Actually that was the year I keep dreaming. Not to freak anyone out, but my dreams tend to come true... I be the next prophetess!
  8. newsmanfan

----------------
    Unless you have info on a giant asteroid heading our way...doubtful...but hey, I've been feeling driven to finish my writing projects ASAP, so who knows? :)

---------------
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  9. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I cheated by teleporting into his head (kinda like what happened in the sixth movie), which made me similarly immortal and gave me access to all his dream powers. :)
    I tend to have nightmares when something really, really, really bad is going to happen. It's not very fun, I can assure you.
  10. bouncingbabyfig

Astroids, no. Disney characters yes. :D
  11. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!! A MICKEY MOUSE IS ON A COLLISION COURSE WITH EARTH!:zany:
    newsmanfan and bouncingbabyfig like this.
  12. bouncingbabyfig

HAHA! Actually it was Disney Villains and aliens. :smirk:
  13. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!! MALEFICENT IS RIDING HER FLYING SAUCER AND IT'S ON A COLLISION COURSE WITH THE EARTH!:coy:
    Greengables95 and newsmanfan like this.
  14. newsmanfan

-------------
    Thank you guys for making me giggle. Needed that. :news:

------------
  15. bouncingbabyfig

Haha! Not sure how I'm supposed to reply to that... Otay, Newsie. I giggled too.
  16. D'Snowth

Last night, I had quite a baaaaaad trip... I had this dream that my puppet work was being possessed by Satan: I remember specifically, I was making a conceptual design of a character, but everytime I finished it, everything about the design actually changed and morphed on the paper to be completely different that what I had designed.

I'm not going to interpret it as it being Satan's fault I've had a crappy year this year as far as my puppet projects go, BUT, I do believe he's probably having a good time at my expense over the whole thing, because hey, he's Satan, he'd get a kick out of a surgeon tying knots in someone's colon; every failure and setback I've had this year has probably been one great big laugh for him.
  17. newsmanfan

--------------
    So -- who's been playing with those dirty little puppets again, hmmmmm? The kind that pretend to be all wholesome and good and are really tools of unspeakable EVIL? Could it be, oh I don't know...Frank Oz? Well the Star Wars prequels were pretty evil, but no....hmmmm...could it be...oh I don't know....
    SATAN?!
    -------------
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Was this entity or whatever named Slappy or Chucky by any chance? :p
  19. D'Snowth

Usually, I tend to have a great night's sleep when I'm in layers... y'know, nice cool weather, and wearing actual pajamas, so it really came as a shock to me that even though last night was one of those nights, I had a bunch of borderline nightmarish dreams last night. :(
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

And I had an extremely weird dream the other night...I was walking down the street alone, and some random person came over to, grabbed me, and started tickling me...

...I wonder what that means...
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.