What I think happened...

Marky

Reaction score
Well it's listed on amazon. Hopefully that means it won't get pulled, but nothing surprises me anymore!

Marky

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
True, true. I can't wait to listen to it! :big_grin:
Yeah. Is Eric J doing the Frank Oz voices again?
Man, they do a lot of Christmas stuff (no complaints)!

Marky

Reaction score
Punch'n'Judy said:
People spend more money at Christmas...
Yes. Yes they do. :rolleyes:

Still, I find that the Muppets have alomst had a dis-proportionate amout of Christmas-themed output compared to other franchises. I mean as far as both Sesame Street and the Muppets put together, how many Christmas LPs/movies/specials have they had? If one were to draw up a pie-sheet diagram of Christmas versus non-Christmas, the Christmas wedge would likely be bigger than one would think!

... NOT that I'm complaining. In fact, December ends up getting the most Muppet viewing/listening in my home than any other month by far.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I seriously doubt the Muppets have done more Christmas albums then regular albums. How many Christmas albums of Muppet Show Muppets have there been? 3 or 4, maybe 5? And how many regular albums? I can name at least ten just off the top of my head and that's without really even thinking about it.

Marky

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I seriously doubt the Muppets have done more Christmas albums then regular albums. How many Christmas albums of Muppet Show Muppets have there been? 3 or 4, maybe 5? And how many regular albums? I can name at least ten just off the top of my head and that's without really even thinking about it.
Uh...

I seriously doubt that they did more Christmas ablbums than regular albums, too.

That's... not what I said.

Um... feel free to re-read my post.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Sorry, Marky; I re-read it and still see it that way, I guess I don't understand what you're saying. :embarrassed:

Marky

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Sorry, Marky; I re-read it and still see it that way, I guess I don't understand what you're saying. :embarrassed:
I meant that of all their output, they have a bulkier proportion of Christmas-themed output than say... the Smurfs, Barney, the Simpsons, Barbara Streisand...

Try re-reading it again, and if you don't get it, I'll eat my 1978 Kermit puppet.