What in the world is going on around here?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
It's really acting up rather badly today - in addition to the constant "This page cannot be displayed" annoyance...
I've gotten that message on, literally, every thread I've clicked on today. I'm going insane. Whatever maintenance is going on needs to be fixed soon... :grouchy:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I even posted twice because I didn't realize my first post went through. Nuts. :rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been having a few small issues to. I'd assumed it was at my end...But maybe not?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I have to reload every page I click, otherwise it stays blank. It's like nothing wants to load.

(also, haha, readmy comment on the first page from over a year ago... I still don't have TMS season 3!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Looks like the gremlins got loose again. Hope this problem gets fixed soon.
:sympathy: Ooooh, never say "fixed" to a dog!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
First thing this morning, I was taken straight to "This page cannot be displayed" TWICE...

I'm telling you, the problem is getting steadily worse with each passing day... I KNOW it's getting worse, as others are reporting the same problem.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Things should be much better now and will improve as the day goes on. There is a backlog of e-mail going out on the server, so it may take a little time for forum notifications and such to catch up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Phil. Things have been smoother as of the last... *Checks watch. *Can't tell how long it was. Oh well. :smile: