What is available at the Muppet Vision gift shop?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, I'm really surprised by this, especially since Disney has less to gain off selling Fraggle stuff. That's wonderful though to see Fraggle merchandise represented in the parks.

King Jim

Reaction score
I can't wait to take my grand-children, and great-grandchildren to muppet vision 3d.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
beaker said:
seeing that picture makes me slightly more at peace with the whole Disney buyout.
Wow, me too! That's some great stuff they got there. I really like the tie-dyed shirts. The style of the store is cool too--that's one thing I always really loved about Muppet-Vision at Disney-MGM. They really seem to have kept a genuinely Muppety tone about the whole place.

Dantecat

Reaction score
That Store also sells Sesame Street Stuff too.

Which is:The Best of Ernie and Bert(VHS)
A Couple Different Sound Books! :smile: :frown: :stick_out_tongue:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Is the shop at Disneyland similar to this because I'm going there later in the year (earlier trip was cancelled) I want to know all the shops that muppet stuff can be found in around the Disneyland Anaheim area.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Haven't been since November, but in addition to checking out Rizzo's Shop, be sure to head over to Downtown Disney, lotsa shops and stuff you might find some great collectibles!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I have US Airways Dividend Miles and I was wondering if going to LAX from CLT and back cost much. I want to see Disneyland because the only one I've been to is the one in Florida and I've pretty much tired that one out. Also any suggestions in the Carolinas/TN for Muppet stuff that is easily accessible; I live in the foothills of Western North Carolina fyi.

christyb

Reaction score
I'm thinking about visiting the park in Flordia (Disneyworld) this summer or so. So is Rizzo's shop close to the Muppet 3D vision?? And is there anywhere in the park where they sell videos?? I know someone has to know this.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Well, the Florida location does not have the Rizzo shop. It does have a swell regular Muppet gift shop. I loved it. Plus it's the ORIGINAL MuppetVision 3-D attraction. Very nice and worth going to. As far as I know there are no areas in the parks to purchase videos, I looked. I would check the regular media/book stores in the Orlando area, however. The one I went to had all the Time Life Muppet Show DVD's and most of the movies. I'm almost sure it was Borders.

Camellia

Reaction score
Muppet Back Packs

RockSTAR girl said:
If anyone recalls, a long while back at "hot topic"...(i mean a LONG TIME, when the store first opened) they carried muppet backpacks. Giant muppet head backpacks, i know for sure they had animal.
Well anyways, those are the backpacks that they carry at muppetvision 3d, on top of having giant plush head bags, they also have huge plush full body backpacks of fozzie, chef, gonzo, and kermit.
... :wink:
hi, If those are the ones made in about 1999 by Giftware North America, we have a few left, in assorted characters and sizes. They are plush, and Muppet full body, or head shaped.

Definitely have several Rizzos left. Not sure about how many of each, but email our store and we'll check for you. :smile:

info AT camellia software DOT com
enjoy!
Camellia
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore