1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What is available at the Muppet Vision gift shop?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Sir Didymus, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Muppetsdownunder New Member

Do you stock other muppetvision merchandise?
  2. CoOKiE Member

How much are the medium sized muppet plushes? and are they sold in Florida's shops? Thnx to those pics.. i want the whole set! he he he :)

Me needs new Cookie Doll too.. me look else where. I hear they made new dolls for Sesame Street.. anyone know ehre i can buy em?
  3. Muppetsdownunder New Member

I got most of my muppet pins in Downtown Disney I also got a muppet poster featuring all the characters. thats a great area there, plus its free! Its got a great atmosphere so if you havent got tickets for Disneyland at that time its the 2nd best place to be.

I love the rainforest cafe shop too.
  4. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

I'm goin th WDW May 3-8 2005 and whats NEW at Mupp

hey gang,

most of you might know that I'm going to Disney World in FL, May 3-8 2005 and I was gonna post a NEW Thread (even tho this one looks a year old, lol) but i seen this one so i'm postin my question here...

Whats New at the Disney Muppet 3D shop? any Oz stuff, New Pins any thing? :) thanks for the help
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Can any help me out with my question please? :D
  6. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Hey a_Mickey_Muppet, did you go on your trip? Maybe I missed the thread, was just wondering. I myself got to go to Disneyland earlier last month, and it was AWESOME!
  7. Gonzo14 Active Member

I haven't been to Disney World since I was 10, but I remember they had a lot of Muppet Plush toys, that's where I got Gonzo
  8. BEAR Active Member

I LOVE Disneyland. I have an annual passport so I go all the time. Lately I have been going atleast once a week. Its nice having a passport because I don't feel I have to do everything in one day. Its relaxing. Sometimes I just go to sit and think by the wishing well. Its also fun to watch people.
  9. Was Once Ernie New Member

You discovered my secret! I've had an Annual Pass since they first started selling them. It takes all the pressure out of going because you don't feel like there's anything you have to do on any particular trip. Sometimes I just go for dinner, walk around and watch the fireworks.

Have you seen the Playhouse Disney Show yet? I saw it in Florida, but haven't been willing to brave the lines out here. I'm wondering if it's basically the same show. My favorite part was seeing Bear and the other Big Blue House residents, because they actually look like the TV Muppets, as opposed to puppets of animated characters like the rest of the show.

:p
  10. Fozzie Bear Moderator

WOE...we finally saw the Playhouse Disney Show! One of the performers during that show is now posting here on the boards--and that's exciting!!

I really liked the show, some of the puppetry was a little 'off,' but I still love the "token human" during the show we saw. So full of energy!! Deserves his own show.
  11. BEAR Active Member

Yeah I liked that too, but when I saw the show the host was a girl. I was intrigued by the whole thing. The way the sets shifted to the moment all of Bear's friends popped up for the first time. Yeah, some of the puppetry was a bit off when I saw it. You would think that with pre-recorded voices, the puppeteers would have had enough practice. Oh well...it wasn't all that noticable. Not enough to bother me or take me away from the fantasy. It was fun to see all the little kids dancing around on the floor too!
  12. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I do have to commend them on the stage, because that's just plain awesome what they've done for the show down there ! Great stuff!!
  13. BEAR Active Member

Did you go into the Disneyland park at all, Kevin?

I just heard from a friend of mine that they are taking out the wonderful Snow White stage show and turning the beautiful outdoor Fantasyland Theatre into an indoor theatre. A really dumb decision in my opinion!
  14. Was Once Ernie New Member

When we were at the Muppet auditions, there was a guy there who was playing the Genie in the live Aladdin show. He told us about the Snow White show closing, but didn't mention anything about them remodeling the theatre.

:p
  15. Muppetsdownunder New Member

Was the guy blue?
  16. Fozzie Bear Moderator

No, he seemed in pretty good spirits to me!

WOCKA WOCKA!! :o
  17. Muppetsdownunder New Member

Very funnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee!
  18. jeremyactor New Member

What's at the Muppetvision 3D store (heretofore known as the Stage 1 Company Store at the Disney-MGM Studios):

Palisades action figures (mostly Beau, Clifford and Johnny Fiama)
    Muppet Busts
    Muppet Shirts
    Muppet "livestrong" bands (this one made me shake my head)
    Muppet DVDs (sesame and TMS)
    Fraggle shirts
    Character Plushes :)o :mad: :) Gonzo, Scooter, Sam, Statler, Waldorf, Animal, Bunsen, Beaker and Bean)
    Red and Gobo plushes
    Muppet Songbooks
    Tiffany Kermit Lamp
    Sweetums Palisades Figures ($50!)
    And more that doesn't come to mind.

I get to poke my head in their every day... I work at Muppetvision now.

Jeremy
  19. BEAR Active Member

Hmm...didn't expect them to be selling some of those items, notably the Fraggle and Sesame Street stuff. Thanks for the post.
  20. Yoda Man Member

I heading there in a month and was wondering if anyone could tell me any cool things they currently have in Florida.