What is available at the Muppet Vision gift shop?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Camellia said:
hi, If those are the ones made in about 1999 by Giftware North America, we have a few left, in assorted characters and sizes. They are plush, and Muppet full body, or head shaped.

Definitely have several Rizzos left. Not sure about how many of each, but email our store and we'll check for you. :smile:

info AT camellia software DOT com
enjoy!
Camellia
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore
Do you stock other muppetvision merchandise?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
How much are the medium sized muppet plushes? and are they sold in Florida's shops? Thnx to those pics.. i want the whole set! he he he :smile:

Me needs new Cookie Doll too.. me look else where. I hear they made new dolls for Sesame Street.. anyone know ehre i can buy em?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Haven't been since November, but in addition to checking out Rizzo's Shop, be sure to head over to Downtown Disney, lotsa shops and stuff you might find some great collectibles!
I got most of my muppet pins in Downtown Disney I also got a muppet poster featuring all the characters. thats a great area there, plus its free! Its got a great atmosphere so if you havent got tickets for Disneyland at that time its the 2nd best place to be.

I love the rainforest cafe shop too.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I'm goin th WDW May 3-8 2005 and whats NEW at Mupp

hey gang,

most of you might know that I'm going to Disney World in FL, May 3-8 2005 and I was gonna post a NEW Thread (even tho this one looks a year old, lol) but i seen this one so i'm postin my question here...

Whats New at the Disney Muppet 3D shop? any Oz stuff, New Pins any thing? :smile: thanks for the help

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
hey gang,

most of you might know that I'm going to Disney World in FL, May 3-8 2005 and I was gonna post a NEW Thread (even tho this one looks a year old, lol) but i seen this one so i'm postin my question here...

Whats New at the Disney Muppet 3D shop? any Oz stuff, New Pins any thing? :smile: thanks for the help

Can any help me out with my question please? :big_grin:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey a_Mickey_Muppet, did you go on your trip? Maybe I missed the thread, was just wondering. I myself got to go to Disneyland earlier last month, and it was AWESOME!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I haven't been to Disney World since I was 10, but I remember they had a lot of Muppet Plush toys, that's where I got Gonzo

BEAR

Reaction score
I LOVE Disneyland. I have an annual passport so I go all the time. Lately I have been going atleast once a week. Its nice having a passport because I don't feel I have to do everything in one day. Its relaxing. Sometimes I just go to sit and think by the wishing well. Its also fun to watch people.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I LOVE Disneyland. I have an annual passport so I go all the time. Lately I have been going atleast once a week. Its nice having a passport because I don't feel I have to do everything in one day. Its relaxing. Sometimes I just go to sit and think by the wishing well. Its also fun to watch people.
You discovered my secret! I've had an Annual Pass since they first started selling them. It takes all the pressure out of going because you don't feel like there's anything you have to do on any particular trip. Sometimes I just go for dinner, walk around and watch the fireworks.

Have you seen the Playhouse Disney Show yet? I saw it in Florida, but haven't been willing to brave the lines out here. I'm wondering if it's basically the same show. My favorite part was seeing Bear and the other Big Blue House residents, because they actually look like the TV Muppets, as opposed to puppets of animated characters like the rest of the show.

:stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WOE...we finally saw the Playhouse Disney Show! One of the performers during that show is now posting here on the boards--and that's exciting!!

I really liked the show, some of the puppetry was a little 'off,' but I still love the "token human" during the show we saw. So full of energy!! Deserves his own show.