1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What is available at the Muppet Vision gift shop?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Sir Didymus, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Tim

Tim Member

I just got back from a visit to Disneyland (President's Weekend) and this is what I know. The "MuppetVision 3-D" store (known as "Rizzo's Prop & Pawn Shop") is GONE! While still standing, it was recently re-designed along with the rest of the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area of Disney's California Adventure to better fit with the total Disney/Pixar theme. While ther were a few Muppet items available, you will like find more Mickey Mouse and Mike and Sully plush than anything else.

Other than the beautiful full-size limited edition "Kermit on Log with Banjo" figure available at the Disneyana Shop on Main Street (and in "Of The Page" in DCA), I saw no Muppets available anywhere inside of Disneyland, in Downtown Disney or the on-site hotels. No place around the Park would sell anything special on them either.
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

When I was there about a month ago (and I go often) there was a lot of great Muppet clothing items (t-shirts, sweaters) in the World of Disney store, along with collectible pins. The Prop Shop in DCA also has these items along with more such as plushes and toys.
  3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member