What is available at the Muppet Vision gift shop?

BEAR

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
WOE...we finally saw the Playhouse Disney Show! One of the performers during that show is now posting here on the boards--and that's exciting!!

I really liked the show, some of the puppetry was a little 'off,' but I still love the "token human" during the show we saw. So full of energy!! Deserves his own show.

Yeah I liked that too, but when I saw the show the host was a girl. I was intrigued by the whole thing. The way the sets shifted to the moment all of Bear's friends popped up for the first time. Yeah, some of the puppetry was a bit off when I saw it. You would think that with pre-recorded voices, the puppeteers would have had enough practice. Oh well...it wasn't all that noticable. Not enough to bother me or take me away from the fantasy. It was fun to see all the little kids dancing around on the floor too!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I do have to commend them on the stage, because that's just plain awesome what they've done for the show down there ! Great stuff!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Did you go into the Disneyland park at all, Kevin?

I just heard from a friend of mine that they are taking out the wonderful Snow White stage show and turning the beautiful outdoor Fantasyland Theatre into an indoor theatre. A really dumb decision in my opinion!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Did you go into the Disneyland park at all, Kevin?

I just heard from a friend of mine that they are taking out the wonderful Snow White stage show and turning the beautiful outdoor Fantasyland Theatre into an indoor theatre. A really dumb decision in my opinion!
When we were at the Muppet auditions, there was a guy there who was playing the Genie in the live Aladdin show. He told us about the Snow White show closing, but didn't mention anything about them remodeling the theatre.

:stick_out_tongue:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
What's at the Muppetvision 3D store (heretofore known as the Stage 1 Company Store at the Disney-MGM Studios):

Palisades action figures (mostly Beau, Clifford and Johnny Fiama)
Muppet Busts
Muppet Shirts
Muppet "livestrong" bands (this one made me shake my head)
Muppet DVDs (sesame and TMS)
Fraggle shirts
Character Plushes :smile:o :mad: :smile: Gonzo, Scooter, Sam, Statler, Waldorf, Animal, Bunsen, Beaker and Bean)
Red and Gobo plushes
Muppet Songbooks
Tiffany Kermit Lamp
Sweetums Palisades Figures ($50!)
And more that doesn't come to mind.

I get to poke my head in their every day... I work at Muppetvision now.

Jeremy

BEAR

Reaction score
jeremyactor said:
What's at the Muppetvision 3D store (heretofore known as the Stage 1 Company Store at the Disney-MGM Studios):

Palisades action figures (mostly Beau, Clifford and Johnny Fiama)
Muppet Busts
Muppet Shirts
Muppet "livestrong" bands (this one made me shake my head)
Muppet DVDs (sesame and TMS)
Fraggle shirts
Character Plushes :smile:o :mad: :smile: Gonzo, Scooter, Sam, Statler, Waldorf, Animal, Bunsen, Beaker and Bean)
Red and Gobo plushes
Muppet Songbooks
Tiffany Kermit Lamp
Sweetums Palisades Figures ($50!)
And more that doesn't come to mind.

I get to poke my head in their every day... I work at Muppetvision now.

Jeremy

Hmm...didn't expect them to be selling some of those items, notably the Fraggle and Sesame Street stuff. Thanks for the post.

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I heading there in a month and was wondering if anyone could tell me any cool things they currently have in Florida.