What is available at the Muppet Vision gift shop?

Tim

Reaction score
I just got back from a visit to Disneyland (President's Weekend) and this is what I know. The "MuppetVision 3-D" store (known as "Rizzo's Prop & Pawn Shop") is GONE! While still standing, it was recently re-designed along with the rest of the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area of Disney's California Adventure to better fit with the total Disney/Pixar theme. While ther were a few Muppet items available, you will like find more Mickey Mouse and Mike and Sully plush than anything else.

Other than the beautiful full-size limited edition "Kermit on Log with Banjo" figure available at the Disneyana Shop on Main Street (and in "Of The Page" in DCA), I saw no Muppets available anywhere inside of Disneyland, in Downtown Disney or the on-site hotels. No place around the Park would sell anything special on them either.

BEAR

Reaction score
When I was there about a month ago (and I go often) there was a lot of great Muppet clothing items (t-shirts, sweaters) in the World of Disney store, along with collectible pins. The Prop Shop in DCA also has these items along with more such as plushes and toys.