What is your Favorite Christmas Movie or TV Special?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm just glad that they never aired it on any of my local stations or on our ABC Family block.
Is it so hard for them to either make decent new Christmas specials, or to just run the old ones? I have not seen a truely memorable one for years. I will say I loved the Shrek Christmas special. But that's about it.

Freezerburnt Christmas is one of my least favorites. It was made like 4 years or so ago, and it was just terrible and a copy of everything else. only done to a pathetically bad extent. Shame. it was a waste of great claymation too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I felt Shrek the Halls was quite predictable, in my opinion, though I did like everyone's interpretation of Santa, like Donkey saying Santa made of waffles, butter and syrup, Puss saying Santa is a sauve, debonaire feline, Gingy saying Santa is a Godzilla-like man who ate his girlfriend.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I felt Shrek the Halls was quite predictable, in my opinion, though I did like everyone's interpretation of Santa, like Donkey saying Santa made of waffles, butter and syrup, Puss saying Santa is a sauve, debonaire feline, Gingy saying Santa is a Godzilla-like man who ate his girlfriend.
Don't forget Futurama's version as a gun-carrying robot who claims everyone is naughty.

Pork

Reaction score
Baba's Christmas

That movie is hilarious.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow I didn't know they'd even tried making a remake. Heh, remakes generally don't have great track records.

Great job with the lyrics wwfpooh and Claudia! One thing I love about the Meiser songs are the little guys who come in to do the chorus, so funny, lol! It really takes me back now.

"There'll be no more toy makers to the King!" Classic! And you know Paul Frees did both the Burgermeister Meisterburger and the Law Keeper and several other voices in those specials. :smile:

Pork

Reaction score
I guess it depends on tastes, but I wasn't too enthralled with that one.
Really. Well, I loved Baba as a kid and I just think some of it is hilarious. I suppose lots of it is sentimental value though.