What kind of action will get SW's attention?

zns

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
That was only done for season 35 as part of the anniversary.
That was by far the only good moment in the special :smile: . The rest of it was kind of lame.:sleep:

Rosewood

Reaction score
zns said:
That was by far the only good moment in the special :smile: . The rest of it was kind of lame.:sleep:
Here, here! I totally agree! The best part of the whole special, for me, was when Burt accidentally poped into Elmo's world (via. a closet) and after asking where he was, and being told "In Elmo's World", the next thing he asked was "How do I get out of Elmo's World?" LOL! I laughed my guts out!:big_grin:

Rosewood

Reaction score
I think I may have found a way out!

Ever since I unwillingly got "shoved" in to "EW!" (Elmo's World!) for the last 20 min. of SS, I have been desperately trying to find a way out, and I think I finally found one. It's called the "off" switch on my remote!:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

zns

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
Ever since I unwillingly got "shoved" in to "EW!" (Elmo's World!) for the last 20 min. of SS, I have been desperately trying to find a way out, and I think I finally found one. It's called the "off" switch on my remote!:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:
I don't mean this smart Rosewood, but I think that we should just stick to our original plan, which is convincing SW to put some classic stuff on DVD. The "off" switch on our remotes is not enough.

Rosewood

Reaction score
zns said:
I don't mean this smart Rosewood, but I think that we should just stick to our original plan, which is convincing SW to put some classic stuff on DVD. The "off" switch on our remotes is not enough.
Your absolutely right there. I was simply speaking "fececiously" (I don't think that's how it's spelled, but oh well.) No, the off switch is not the ultimate answer, only a "quick fix" to use while we wait for some definate results, one way or the other, that will give us an idea as to what will be our next step to take. I'm still sticking to the sending the personal letters to SW. I've also been encouraging my personal friends, who feel the same as I do, to do the same. My plan, once the weather improves, is to mabey go door to door in my neigborhood and see if I can pick up some supporters that way.:smile:

zns

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
Your absolutely right there. I was simply speaking "fececiously" (I don't think that's how it's spelled, but oh well.) No, the off switch is not the ultimate answer, only a "quick fix" to use while we wait for some definate results, one way or the other, that will give us an idea as to what will be our next step to take. I'm still sticking to the sending the personal letters to SW. I've also been encouraging my personal friends, who feel the same as I do, to do the same. My plan, once the weather improves, is to mabey go door to door in my neigborhood and see if I can pick up some supporters that way.:smile:
Good for you. We need to let SW know that there are more people out there then they think who want the old stuff back. They cannot and must not leave those shows sit on the shelfs forever. We need to get our point clear to them and not have them ignore like they always do. i think that part of the reason as to why they havn't released classic stuff on DVD is because they're way too focused on what they are doing with the show today. But then again, that's just my wishful thinking.

SesameStoner

Reaction score
we should start a pettiontion that we can send to SW with all of reasond why we would liek to see some classic episodes...exspeciallt the digitally remasterd ones that would be awesometo see a 22 yr old maria clearly she was so beautiful when she was younger

BEAR

Reaction score
SesameStoner said:
we should start a pettiontion that we can send to SW with all of reasond why we would liek to see some classic episodes...exspeciallt the digitally remasterd ones that would be awesometo see a 22 yr old maria clearly she was so beautiful when she was younger

Yes. Unfortunately, our "ring leader" in this whole campaign is no longer with us. Hopefully, we can still bring this idea to fruition and make Rosewood proud.