What kind of action will get SW's attention?

BEAR

Reaction score
SesameStoner said:
are you serious? how old was he and how did yall find out?

She was in her late 30s. Someone on board here at MC announced the sad news.

Rosewood, may you rest in peace. Hopefully someday we will finally get Sesame Street released officially onto DVD and we will fondly think of you.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
If you would read the other posts you'll see she was a former member here.

BillKal

Reaction score
Sorry...I just joined the board...so I don't know who's who around here.

BillKal

Reaction score
RIP Rosewood.

BTW, I would think that since they released "TEC" out on DVD (which I heard there will be more of them coming soon!!)....you would think it wouldn't be too much more of a struggle to release classic SS sketches/episodes on DVD.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
BillKal said:
BTW, I would think that since they released "TEC" out on DVD (which I heard there will be more of them coming soon!!)....you would think it wouldn't be too much more of a struggle to release classic SS sketches/episodes on DVD.
I hope that it's not more of a struggle.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
While surfing the web for info on early SS episodes, I found this petition aimed at SW already in the works. It is desperately in need of signatures, and any help would greatly be appreciated. If we really want to get our early ss episodes available on DVD, we need to prove to SW that we mean business!
To sign, please go to the following websight: [link deleted]
Thanks!:smile:
Here's one...ONE more signature from an old-school viewer! HAHAHAHA! (Too bad the Count doesn't have a smiley...) Seriously, though: I told the author "It's a shame that people who grew up watching the show in the 70s won't have the best of Sesame Street to show their grandchildren."

fatblue

Reaction score
I don't post as often here as I used to, but I want to send my condolenses out to the family of Rosewood, truly very sad to hear she si no longer with us.
RIP :sympathy: