What the Hey??

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Only things that come close to this would be the Mastercard commercials... The one where Rizzo gets thrown into the ocean with the fishing rod is hilarious... And the Christmas appearance on SNL with Robert Dinero.

PS: We don't serve those kinds of drinks here Bo.

christyb

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Apparently ChristyB saw it ages ago, but she ain't talking...

P.S. This is not a food fight. *sips english tea* Weirdo.
Well I'm kinda busy in muffining the other thread. *swaps Beau's english tea with some healthy iced sweet tea* *quickly exits the thread*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...those two appearences don't sound very close, not sure what you mean exactly Count. Thanks Joey...weird...I still can't figure it out.

P.S. *sips iced tea* *spits iced tea* *sighs*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Just saying those are the most recent things I've kinda been in on/missed out with regards to sporadic Muppet appearances like the one you guys are discussing.

PS: Christy, where are you muffining? Maybe some muffins are what we need here. Seeing as how the popcorn machine's empty.
PS2: How come we always get back to the popcorn?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hmm...those two appearences don't sound very close, not sure what you mean exactly Count. Thanks Joey...weird...I still can't figure it out
What's weird,and what is it you can't figure out? Just curious.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
*trip*
*wugggh*
*oof*
Hullo..

I remember seeing this in like November or so on Youtube....wait? November? No, wait, it was like March. Yeah, I saw this in March. It stinks there's not more of these. Pretty coolio!

*slips on popcorn* Hey, janitor!! We gotta mess here...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, that was great! Beau, when you said you didn't like S and W, did you mean visually, because I thaught their voices were perfect. Especially Stattler; he was the best I've heard since Richard, no offense to Jerry, of course!

PS. Yeah, and I think the janitor made it...

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet,I think Beau may have mean't visually.I thought it was great too.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh, my gosh! That video was hilarious!! And REALLY well done. Why didn't they make anymore?? Maybe it was a pilot for movies.com, instead of S&W at the balcony. I would have loved to see more segements like this one. It's SO cool.