What the Hey??

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I assume it was a pilot for movies.com.They may have been trying it out since it was a new idea.

christyb

Reaction score
The Count said:
PS: Christy, where are you muffining? Maybe some muffins are what we need here. Seeing as how the popcorn machine's empty.
PS2: How come we always get back to the popcorn?
I see you found me Count. FYI to anyone a bunch of us are out to take over the talked about Fraggle Movie and do it ourselves. Well until one of the moderators tells us to cut it out.

I dunno...why do we always go back to the popcorn?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Found you girly. Guess I'll probably leave this one alone for a while...

BTW: I won't believe you're truly back Christy until you get your sig and your thread back.

christyb

Reaction score
I do need a knew sig don't I? And here I go doing it in two threads. We need a Muffiners Anonymous to help me. :smile:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Back to the plot...

Oh, I like this... very quick clips from different characters is a new way to experience the Muppets which seems to work very well. It's also particularly nice to see Rizzo team up with Gonzo again. And the Pepe and Gonzo scene is very true to both of them too.

Great find Prawn Cracker, good to have you back by the way!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Speaking of which, good to have you back also Harv.

P.S. Anyone got some crisps?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Took too long to load on my dino dial-up. what I did see looked kind of interesting though. It would have made a nice series if it had went out for real. kind of a funnier version of Geraldo at Large.

Geraldo found the same thing in Al Capone's vault that they found in Geraldo's head.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Geraldo found the same thing in Al Capone's vault that they found in Geraldo's head.
i bet not three people here will get that refrence :confused: :sympathy: :crazy: