What to be on Halloween?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My brother got most of his costume together today. He found a really neat white ruffled shirt (more than $30), a pair of black pants at the thrift store that he cut up to look ragged, and a brown vest. He has a ton of bandanas too.
Erin

Erine81981

Reaction score
All I have ready is the gloves. I'm working on the ears but I still don't know how to make a hat like his or get a hat and make it out that. I also am going to make a mask w/ two teeth. I hope I have this ready for my halloween for Goodwill. If i get a good pics of it I'll post it here.

Saginaw

Reaction score
Gee, I haven't dressed up for Halloween in ages (!), so that should tell y'all how old I am. If not, check out my profile. :stick_out_tongue:

Anyway, this will be the last Halloween for a while that I'll see my great-nephew, as he will be going over to Germany with his Mom and stepfather (who's in the Army) in about a month. I pretty much celebrated it for him, but alas, after this Halloween will be just another day.

NikZane

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
You're never too old to dress-up and goof off! I do it, visit www.nightmarez.org to see about the haunted house I work in each year!
Oh, I definitely agree... and if I was fortunate enough to have a valid excuse such as that, to do it in public, I would :wink:

Perhaps I should seek out my local Haunted House type place :big_grin:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Lol

Im going to be Dorothy, from the Wizard of Oz!!! and im wearing my trade mark Ruby slippers I made (Ive worn them to my senior prom and graduation, it was great fun!) so, I had to find another way to wear them!! :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'm going to be Dot from Animaniacs...and to make sure everyone knows who I am, I'm going to carry around a Dot bean bag! we should post pictures after halloween!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i'm going to be myself. people scream when they see me........

ryan