What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Muppet2 is it the orignal Johnny Quest or the New Adventures one? I have the New Adventures one but still haven't gotten season 1 of Johnny Quest. Which i loved every Hanna Barbera DVD that's came out expect for any of the Super Friends because i never did care for Super Hero shows expect for any of the other Hanna Barbera type Super Hero characters.

muppets2

Reaction score
Muppet2 is it the orignal Johnny Quest or the New Adventures one? I have the New Adventures one but still haven't gotten season 1 of Johnny Quest. Which i loved every Hanna Barbera DVD that's came out expect for any of the Super Friends because i never did care for Super Hero shows expect for any of the other Hanna Barbera type Super Hero characters.
ernie its the original i havent watched it yet but...

i dont really like the new adventures that much so i wouldnt but the new adventures

i actually own all the h-b dvds except for birdman and something else

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well i grew up on all Hanna Barbera but that is reruns that is. Ever since Boomerang was invented on Cartoon Network and how all the older stuff used to come on there but glad to see that Boomerang still shows a bunch of the older stuff.

I too have all the Hanna Barbera expect for Johnny Quest, Super Friends (which you already know why) and Godzilla Vol. 3. Which i've been tring to find ever since i heard they were coming out with Godzilla series on DVD.

I know they won't be releasing any of the older stuff like Ruff and Reddy (which i really would love to see on DVD) but at least there doing those 1960's and 1970's Saturday Morning Vols. I heard that Laff-A-Lipics (sorry for the spelling) will be on the 1970's Vol. 2 which will be the first episodes.

Edit: Oh by the way my name is Kyle. What's yours?

muppets2

Reaction score
yea i just bought like a week ago the jetsons vol 1 season 2 (if you bought it )

and my name is muppets2 (i dont really like to use my real name on forums and stuff)sorry for the inconveinence

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea i bought The Jetsons Season 2 Vol. 1 as well. And no worries about using your real name. Everyone around here knows mine so i figured i would let you know it too other then using Ernie.

muppets2

Reaction score
Yea i bought The Jetsons Season 2 Vol. 1 as well. And no worries about using your real name. Everyone around here knows mine so i figured i would let you know it too other then using Ernie.
yea

i just bought fraggle rock the complete series for only $50

dwmckim

Reaction score
Season 2 of Fame. This was one of my favorite shows (and movies and songs). Season 1 already came out a long time ago but the ownership rights changed so seasons 1 and 2 finally came out both packaged together and individually (I already have the previous season 1 set and there weren't any bonus features on the new release so there was no reason to buy the new season 1 set)

I'm in no hurry to see the new movie - no connection with the original (even though Debbie Allen's in it, she plays a different character) and they RUINED the song. I'll see it when it hits the cheap movie theaters.

That was such a good show - i feared i wouldn't like it as much rewatching it after years but it holds up well. Lots of talent on that show (kind of sad that a lot of the cast members didn't go on to wider acclaim afterwards). Nia Peeples in on there two years before she became a regular character (in a one scene-three sentence bit part) and is Nancy "Bart Simpson" Cartright in her first appearance as recurring character Muffy. This was one of those few shows about high school that was watchable and enjoyable by kids, teens, and adults and where students and faculty were three-dimensional well-written and well-acted (Valerie Landsburg as Doris Schwartz was my all time favorite up until Carrie Hamilton joined the cast in season five). This was their last season on NBC - the show would then survive its cancellation as a syndicated show for four more years. A really nice trip down Memory Lane.

The Peanuts 1960s collection will probably be my next non-Henson dvd purchase.

hoopless

Reaction score
Just ordering Letter To Santa. I held off because I wanted to get it in the shop on the day which is today over here, but it's £7 more expensive and I get free delivery online.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
The Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa

of course! What else would I be getting now?
Now to save up for the 40th. anniversary Sesame Street DVD set and the final season of Fraggle Rock!:smile: