What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Complete Adventure of Plastic Man (Knew that Ruby Spears had worked with Hanna Barbera and stuff so i figured i would get it. I thought i was going to have all the other shows with it but it didn't. But its still alright to pop in and watch)
I was gonna buy that at some point specifically for the unsold pilot based off the Kyle Baker Plastic Man comics... even though I did see it twice. I think the other Plas show was prettyh good from what I saw... though they tend to have borrowed quite heavily from Get Smart.

As for me, I got X-Men Evolution, the first volume... basically because I did like it, and it was cleared to 2 bucks at A.J. Wright.

muppets2

Reaction score
The Flintstones season 6 i obught it cause i had seasons 1-5 and it goes with my collection

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I bought the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs DVD and Blu-Ray combo pack, which is actually my first Blu-Ray.

I just wanted it, like I mention before I'm collecting all the canon Disney movies. Not to mention, it's just a total classic.

muppets2

Reaction score
The Twilight Zone the complete series

bought it cause it is classic and freaky

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here are the newest ones i bought a few days ago. I'll proubly be getting more soon.

Saturday Morning Cartoons: 1960's Volume 2 (Awsome to see some other HB shows and WBs too on DVDs that haven't been released yet)

Saturday Morning Cartoons: 1970's Volume 2 (Same here)

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Me and my friends went and watched this and really enjoyed it. My favorite was the new character weasel)

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Superman the Movie
&
Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut...
$10 each on Blu-ray... Can't beat those prices.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I bought Talespin volume two to add to my beloved cartoon collection.
Haven't seen it in some time and looking forward to seeing it again.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Alien

Yet another exapmle of a movie I'd seen on TV all chopped up and loaded with commercials.

I wanted to see it intact.